Sign in to follow this  
techguy009

Premium proxy use

I use free proxies and my friend uses premium proxies. What's the difference between two. He says he gets more hits. Hows that possible. And he says he gets more cpm. Can anyone explain these to me. Thanks in advance :fine:

So here's how that works: Free proxies are proxies that are widely available on the internet and most any cracker/hacker is using them. Most sites will have some type of ban or limit in place on what and/or how many proxies (I.P.'s for all intents and purposes) can be used on their site. Take for instance an I.P. of: 123.123.123.123:80 that is being used by hundreds if not thousands of cracker/hackers and its already been used on say Netflix hundreds of times, so many times that Netflix has "banned" the proxy. When you go to use that proxy on Netflix you are using a proxy (I.P. because in most instances if you're using a Level 1 or High Anonymity proxy it can't actually be detected that it is a proxy in the first place) that has already been seen logging into thousands of accounts or attempting to and Netflix sees this activity and bans it very quickly. Now enter your friend: He uses a premium proxy that is NOT widely available on the internet of 246.246.246.246:8080 and Netflix has not seen this proxy and because its a Level 1 or High Anonymity proxy it doesn't get detected that its even a proxy and does not get banned.

So to conclude YES your friend will get more hits AND process more combos per minute because the sites are not recognizing his proxies as already having been used (and banned) on their sites.

Make sense? ;)

So here's how that works: Free proxies are proxies that are widely available on the internet and most any cracker/hacker is using them. Most sites will have some type of ban or limit in place on what and/or how many proxies (I.P.'s for all intents and purposes) can be used on their site. Take for instance an I.P. of: 123.123.123.123:80 that is being used by hundreds if not thousands of cracker/hackers and its already been used on say Netflix hundreds of times, so many times that Netflix has "banned" the proxy. When you go to use that proxy on Netflix you are using a proxy (I.P. because in most instances if you're using a Level 1 or High Anonymity proxy it can't actually be detected that it is a proxy in the first place) that has already been seen logging into thousands of accounts or attempting to and Netflix sees this activity and bans it very quickly. Now enter your friend: He uses a premium proxy that is NOT widely available on the internet of 246.246.246.246:8080 and Netflix has not seen this proxy and because its a Level 1 or High Anonymity proxy it doesn't get detected that its even a proxy and does not get banned.

So to conclude YES your friend will get more hits AND process more combos per minute because the sites are not recognizing his proxies as already having been used (and banned) on their sites.

Make sense?  ;)

Does the cpm rate depend on the config used. I see some are selling something called premium configs but I use the free one. Does that make any impact on the level of hits

Yes the combos per minute can depend on the config. Its my knowledge that sometimes there are "back door" URL's to sites. Some of which might be an API (Application Programming Interface) which most websites will keep private. I've noticed that lots of API's do not require a proxy at all OR are very lenient in their rate limiting (monitoring how many proxies or I.P's can connect and where those are from geographically). So yes most times unless you stumble across an alternate URL or know of an API login for a website you will be attacking the same URL that every other cracker is focusing on.

Yes the combos per minute can depend on the config. Its my knowledge that sometimes there are "back door" URL's to sites. Some of which might be an API (Application Programming Interface) which most websites will keep private. I've noticed that lots of API's do not require a proxy at all OR are very lenient in their rate limiting (monitoring how many proxies or I.P's can connect and where those are from geographically). So yes most times unless you stumble across an alternate URL or know of an API login for a website you will be attacking the same URL that every other cracker is focusing on.

Thanks for the info

Make sense?  ;)

Does the cpm rate depend on the config used. I see some are selling something called premium configs but I use the free one. Does that make any impact on the level of hits

If I increase the bots number to more than the recommeded value. Is there a problem. I think cracking gets faster but some are telling that it wont work. Why?. Could you explain that too :fine:

Yes that gets into "rate limiting". All sites have a limit on the amount of traffic they can process per minute that meaning client (you) to server (the website). If you go all out on a site and run hundreds or thousands of bots you run the risk of over loading the site. When you over load the site you can effectively DOS the site so its of no use to anyone including legitimate users and us crackers. Not to mention that traffic does get noticed and the site may increase security to prevent it in the future. I have seen many sites increase security because someone released a proxyless config and people ran it all out and ran hundreds of bots on the site and the site eventually went to stronger security. Faster isn't always better when cracking. ;)

Yes that gets into "rate limiting". All sites have a limit on the amount of traffic they can process per minute that meaning client (you) to server (the website). If you go all out on a site and run hundreds or thousands of bots you run the risk of over loading the site. When you over load  the site you can effectively DOS the site so its of no use to anyone including legitimate users and us crackers. Not to mention that traffic does get noticed and the site may increase security to prevent it in the future. I have seen many sites increase security because someone released a proxyless config and people ran it all out and ran hundreds of bots on the site and the site eventually went to stronger security. Faster isn't always better when cracking. ;)

Thank U very much