Sign in to follow this  
ChunkyMonkey62

Hack Snapchat and Instagram.

Is there anybody on this site with the capability of hack Snapchats and Instagram accounts and would be willing to teach me how? I can pay if needed as well. I mean get passwords to accounts btw.

lemme know if you can

May wanna try android Ratting?

May wanna try android Ratting?

don't even know what that is but I'll look into it.

You can pm me, i might be able to teach, and explain it to you.

there is no hack '' the other shitty sites or ur friends if saying hack that's fucking plebness so let me say what methods u can get eziest way is try to rat or trojan ur target and get data

2- try to crack their accs (snap chat there is not many havent seen in a while but Instagram many or you can pay some coders to code it for ya im not doing it but i crack them and know inside out and code for my self.

be aware of skemmers some of them will tell you i will code them for this much and u give money and they code something which wont get to capture so that will fuck ur acc up and u wont be able to login or even check like huge combo it would just do with only like 100 )

3- phishing it might be eziest i donno tbh either this one or first one is easiest so basically u make the phishing site the same thing as instagram with same login page and send it to target with some info and knowing HOW TO SE YOU CAN MAKE UR TARGET TO go to that page and fill the info like user & pass ( he might not be dumb as well )

welp i used to use this shit alot not on instagram but on garena if u know that client there was a time that u could sell shells on garena and i made the fake one with free host got some $$$ out of it about 4k monthly

I cant think of more right now XD

there is no hack '' the other shitty sites or ur friends if saying hack that's fucking plebness  so let  me say what methods u can get eziest way is try to rat or trojan ur target and get data

2- try to crack their accs (snap chat there is not many havent seen in a while but Instagram many or you can pay some coders to code it for ya im not doing it but i crack them and know inside out  and code for my self.

be aware of skemmers some of them will tell you i will  code them for this much and u give money and they code something which wont get to capture so that will fuck ur acc up and u wont be able to login or even check like huge combo it would just do with  only like 100 )

3- phishing  it might be eziest i donno tbh either this one or first one is easiest so basically u make the phishing site the same thing as instagram with same login page and send it to target with some info and knowing HOW TO SE  YOU CAN MAKE UR TARGET TO go to that page and fill the info like user & pass ( he might not be dumb as well )

welp i used to use this shit alot not on instagram but on garena if u know that client there was a time that u could sell shells on garena and i made the fake one with free host got some $$$ out of it about 4k monthly  

yeah I had a feeling snapchat is too secure but I know how to make a phising page but like how do you convince them to put all their shit in?

there is no hack '' the other shitty sites or ur friends if saying hack that's fucking plebness  so let  me say what methods u can get eziest way is try to rat or trojan ur target and get data

2- try to crack their accs (snap chat there is not many havent seen in a while but Instagram many or you can pay some coders to code it for ya im not doing it but i crack them and know inside out  and code for my self.

be aware of skemmers some of them will tell you i will  code them for this much and u give money and they code something which wont get to capture so that will fuck ur acc up and u wont be able to login or even check like huge combo it would just do with  only like 100 )

3- phishing  it might be eziest i donno tbh either this one or first one is easiest so basically u make the phishing site the same thing as instagram with same login page and send it to target with some info and knowing HOW TO SE  YOU CAN MAKE UR TARGET TO go to that page and fill the info like user & pass ( he might not be dumb as well )

yeah I had a feeling snapchat is too secure but I know how to make a phising page but like how do you convince them to put all their shit in?

free followers free viewers free likes and something like that u would do some arts and designing as well like a shop or something

u can do it even with block chain which i did XD

• Like 1

Great stuff. Thanks alot man