Sign in to follow this  
issac

[AUTO PILOT] EARN $100+ PER DAY IN BITCOIN DOING NOTHING! 100% WORKING, EASIEST!

Earn $130 Per Day In Bitcoin/Ethereum Doing Nothing!

I'm going to show you how to earn at least $100 per day doing nothing. I've already earned $130+ per day by using hacking tools and tricks. Just follow the steps in details and you will see for yourself. Please note don't ignore any step to get results, let's get started.

[hide]

Step 1: Make sure you have a Telegram account, install Telegram for Desktop and sign in your account. If not, click here to register an account or install Telegram for Desktop.

Step 2: Install a free bitcoin mining browser and earn bitcoins while using your browser. Then, sign in your social media account to sync on multiple devices if you want.

Step 3: Go to this link and start a conversation to earn free bitcoins Please note click Faucet for the first time and keep your Telegram for Desktop opening.

Step 4: Go to this another link and start a conversation to earn more free bitcoins in faster way. Please note click Merge at first and keep opening Telegram.

Step 5: Download this auto click tool here and open it (follow next steps to see how it works). Open the CryptoTab browser and sign in your Telegram account on Web version

Step 6: Make sure you open Telegram Web-version on CryptoTab browser, Telegram for Desktop, PCBooster Free Auto Cliker at the same time.

• On  Telegram Web-version, go to conversation BTC Fruit
  • On Telegram for Desktop, go to conversation BTC Faucet
  • On PCBooster Free Auto Clicker, click coordinate-X value box, move the mouse cursor to Faucet and Merge button on Telegram, and press [sPACE], you have X-Y position like this https://i.imgur.com/nzow53P.png
  • Set value 5000 ms for X-Y position of Merge button, 30000 ms of Faucet button, save the X-Y list to a file to re-use (the same position) if you want. Click Start and just relax or sleep :D

That's it and see your balance increasing! You're earning free bitcoins from Crypto browser and Telegram (two bots) and get payouts when you reach the minimum amount, so you need a bitcoin wallet (Coinbase, Electrum, Blockchain, etc).

Bonus: Earn free Satoshi for watching Youtube, just add this extension to the Crypto browser, sign up an account, sign in and watch videos :D You should use Buster Captcha Solver extension to earn coin faster.

Some BTC bots on Telegram:

[/hide] 

HAPPY EARNING!

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I'm going to show you how to earn at least $100 per day doing nothing. I've already earned $130+ per day by using hacking tools and tricks. Just follow the steps in details and you will see for yourself. Please note don't ignore any step to get results, let's get started.

[align=center]HAPPY EARNING!

[/align]

thank you so much

HAPPY EARNING!

Thanks so much.......

HAPPY EARNING!

lets chcek this out

will try this

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

100$ everyday in bitcoin? i want to see it

• Like 1

thanks brotha

HAPPY EARNING!

hope for the best

Hmmmmmmm okay

will feedback if it works. thanksssss mate

thanks man for posting this will use now

i hope it work