Sign in to follow this  
cicamica15

Vedieron's ban appeal

[/b]Profile link:https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=178513[/b]

[/b]Ban date:27/05/2019[/b]

[/b]Reason of the ban:Leeching[/b]

[/b]Who banned you: Vassilios[/b]

[/b]Did you read the forum rules after being banned:Yes(Yes/No)[/b]

[/b]Why do you think that you should be unbanned:Because I liked all posts I commented below. I have limited likes this is why I didn't like one of them but I wanted to like it tomorrow.[/b]

[/b]Additional information:Please give back my account. I will like anything you want. Please give it back. I liked so useful posts. Tell me what to do and I will do it just please help me.[/b]

Vedieron didn't have any warning tho. Please help me getting back my account. I wasn't be warned, I didn't think I leech. Please give me a second chance.

@Vassilios

Please help me. I wrote "thank you" posts but I didn't know know was leeching. :( I will write better quality posts just pls get me back.

No one warned me. And I liked every posts.

Just by looking at your posts half of them are copies of others and on top of it all you haven't contributed much from what you have taken. If Jocker deems it so then I would give you another chance but engage more with the community and provide some stuff instead of just reaping.

Just by looking at your posts half of them are copies of others and on top of it all you haven't contributed much from what you have taken. If Jocker deems it so then I would give you another chance but engage more with the community and provide some stuff instead of just reaping.

Okay, sorry, I didn't remember it was against the TOS here. Usually I am inactive on forums because my English is not good enough, so I don't like to use it. Can please Vedieron come back? I won't copy my comments then but I don't know what I should write instead of "thank you". I saw most users write "let's see if it works" but it is not much better. Would it be good if I wrote a "thank you" then after I can check the content I would write a short opinion about that? Because I can't write a honest opinion if I didn't see the content.

Sorry, I forgot to tag you. @Vassilios @Jocker

The thing is that you are taking from the forum without contributing anything back to it.

I have some ebooks. I can share those here. And I can get new ebooks too. This is all I have. @Jocker

I will share my ebook and file collection, just please let my original account back to the forum, please. I thought leeching means if someone doesn't like the posts. @Jocker @Vassilios

Unbanned.