Jesus4K

What are your favorite games ?

Gang beasts, call of duty black ops 1,4, WWII, LBP

I started replaying Skyrim but still busy modding it like crazy. Very excited for Final Fantasy 7 Remake but also disappointed since it's gonna be an episodal release. I just hope they honor the pre-order one time deal for the full game including extra episodes though.

mine are lol,csgo,dota2 (even tho i like more lol) and some single player like resident evil,life is strange and some more ;d

mine are lol,csgo,dota2 (even tho i like more lol) and some single player like resident evil,life is strange and some more ;d

lets play some league

There are tons of amazing games I've played over the last couple of years, but if I have to pick out absolutely best I'd say- Witcher 3, The Last of Us and according to pretty much EVERYONE RDR2 falls into that category as well, haven't given it a go yet. Well there's also League of Legends, not as amazing as 3 listed above but I'm mentioning it just for it's consistency, the only multiplayer game that I've kept playing over last 10 years.

all battlefield series, but mostly i played R6S, fast pace gameplay uwu

There aren't too many games out currently that I play a lot, but I think Rainbow 6, League (only with friends), and Fortnite...

In terms of all time: Probably Runescape (I keep going back periodically), CSGO (2k+ hrs), Final Fantasy 7/10

Resident Evil 4, CSGO, DayZ and Fortnite

Worm Armageddon - Mario Kart 64 - Mario parties - Super Mario World - Donkey Kong Series - Contra - Megaman Series - Outlast 1 & 2 - Visage - Doom - Duke Nukem - Resident Evil Series - Rebel moon rising - Heretic - Hexen - Rise of the triads

-

Im still having a great time on gta online tbh its fun

Fortnite and Dota 2