Sign in to follow this  
naspidowany

Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS [CRACKED]

[align=center]

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS is the World's 1st iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Data Recovery Software.It offers a full solution to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, notes, voice memos, Safari Bookmarks and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides recovering data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, it also allows you to recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup files, giving you 3 ways to get back lost or deleted files. It is fully compatible with the latest iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Windows 10 and more.

How it works?

Recover deleted messages, photos, contacts, videos and more from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Whether you accidentally deleted files or corrupted your OS with a software update, this iPhone data recovery tool (fully compatible with iOS 8) can restore your most important data.

It is a simple and easy-to-use tool.You can recover lost data directly from iOS devices or retrieve backups from both iTunes and iCloud. In just a few clicks, what was lost is suddenly found.

• Connect Your Device
  • Choose Recovery Mode
  • Scan Device or Backup
  • Preview and Recover Your Data

Supported Files & Devices

Since Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS has 3 recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File, or Recover from iCloud Backup File, you're supposed to choose the right recovery mode according to your needs. Here are the 3 recovery modes supported files and devices you can take as reference.

download:

[hide]https://anonfile.com/b4u3L7s7n8/Wondershare.Dr.Fone.toolkit.for.iOS.9.9.5.38_rar[/hide]

scan virus:

file is to large to scan online sorry

[/align]

iOS.9.9.5.38 is not a real version

is nr soft no for ios 9 ;)

ok but ur title said `Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS.9.9.5.38 [CRACKED]`

ok but ur title said `Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS.9.9.5.38 [CRACKED]`

that's how it looks a bit strange but I have already changed the version of the program i test on ios 12.3

As often as you said now that I can recover MY lost data, I am now really convinced that I can find MY data again ;)

Thx im bloqued in recovery mode :') >like

cool man thanks

[align=center]

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS is the World's 1st iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Data Recovery Software.It offers a full solution to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, notes, voice memos, Safari Bookmarks and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Besides recovering data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, it also allows you to recover data from iCloud and iTunes backup files, giving you 3 ways to get back lost or deleted files. It is fully compatible with the latest iOS 8, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, Windows 10 and more.

How it works?

Recover deleted messages, photos, contacts, videos and more from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Whether you accidentally deleted files or corrupted your OS with a software update, this iPhone data recovery tool (fully compatible with iOS 8) can restore your most important data.

It is a simple and easy-to-use tool.You can recover lost data directly from iOS devices or retrieve backups from both iTunes and iCloud. In just a few clicks, what was lost is suddenly found.

• Connect Your Device
  • Choose Recovery Mode
  • Scan Device or Backup

Since Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS has 3 recovery modes: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup File, or Recover from iCloud Backup File, you're supposed to choose the right recovery mode according to your needs. Here are the 3 recovery modes supported files and devices you can take as reference.

download:

scan virus:

[/align]

Hey I had a good job I got to get out and I’ll

dude phone stuck in recovry mode thx to reiboot thx brosef

A friend of mine is in need of a software like this. Much appreciated! Hope this works

Gonna try, hope it works

Thanks, I hope this works :fiesta: , I've tried like 4 different ones already, fml

[align=center]

How it works?

• Connect Your Device
  • Choose Recovery Mode
  • Scan Device or Backup

download:

scan virus:

[/align]

i hope u come back again