Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolf

Scam Report Against CryptoDelta

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=76247

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-CSGO-Gambling-Site-Exploit-100-Free-Skins-Per-Day-CHEAP

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50 + $40

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/lu9nGSX

Additional Information:

So, OP is selling a CSGO method that can get $100+ skins with an investment of $10-$20

The method didn't work well for me. I could get only around $7-8 worth of skins with an investment of $20. OP blamed it on me initially and but i've done everything step by step as he mentioned..

Then he told me he'll deal with it later but it's been about 20-22 hours since he replied

I tried the method again, with a fresh start - new accounts, new ip, new browser, cookies cleared (as mentioned in the method) - but my account got banned again.

So basically, i've paid $50 for the method & i've added $20 each ($40) in both the accounts which are banned now on the method site - basically, i've lost $90 in total.

The method didn't work for me at all. OP isn't replying - even if he does reply, i'm not gonna spend a single more penny on the investment - if he has other way to correct it, i'm open to it.

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=76247

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-CSGO-Gambling-Site-Exploit-100-Free-Skins-Per-Day-CHEAP

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $50 + $40

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/lu9nGSX

Additional Information:

So, OP is selling a CSGO method that can get $100+ skins with an investment of $10-$20

The method didn't work well for me. I could get only around $7-8 worth of skins with an investment of $20. OP blamed it on me initially and but i've done everything step by step as he mentioned..

Then he told me he'll deal with it later but it's been about 20-22 hours since he replied

I tried the method again, with a fresh start - new accounts, new ip, new browser, cookies cleared (as mentioned in the method) - but my account got banned again.

So basically, i've paid $50 for the method & i've added $20 each ($40) in both the accounts which are banned now on the method site - basically, i've lost $90 in total.

The method didn't work for me at all. OP isn't replying - even if he does reply, i'm not gonna spend a single more penny on the investment - if he has other way to correct it, i'm open to it.

Oof even repped people and upgraded members literally scam for such petty amounts..

RIP 2k19 nulled/cracked/etc..

Sorry, what?  :??: Didn't get you. Who repped?

Oof even repped people and upgraded members literally scam for such petty amounts..

RIP 2k19 nulled/cracked/etc..

Sorry, what?  :??: Didn't get you. Who repped?

Sorry didnt see that kid is a pleb, but he did buy a rank :fuck:

:??: :??:

Sorry didnt see that kid is a pleb, but he did buy a rank :fuck:

:??: :??:

you should have seen that he had no vouches lol

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

He tried to help me out - but his solution didn't work as well. 

So, basically, the method isn't working for me yet

Don't think the situation was in need of a scam report but hey, he does what he thinks necessary. The method I have given him is working, it just takes refinement. I'm giving him continued support with suggestions and help.

@CryptoDelta You have 24 hours to "fix" the method so it works as it should.

Don't think the situation was in need of a scam report but hey, he does what he thinks necessary. The method I have given him is working, it just takes refinement. I'm giving him continued support with suggestions and help.

I agree that he's trying to help me out. I'm willing to wait for the fix. 

But, till now, it hasn't worked. 

He told me that he'll test it on his own on fresh accounts and try to see what's going wrong. - waiting for that

Any updates?

Well, you said to wait.

Well, you said to wait.

I have waited enough and was waiting for him to test but I haven't heard back from him about it. I'd like a refund for the method + my investment that was lost

@CryptoDelta you have 24 hours to refund OP

BTC : 148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t

@Jocker he is denying to refund the lost investment. I bought the method for $50 and lost $40 as investment in the method. I lost that extra $40 because his method was not working. He is denying to refund that.

He claims that I lost the $40 because I didn't take precaution in following the method but that's not true. I followed the method word-by-word as he stated and I still lost the investment.

https://i.gyazo.com/1f7a202451388d9c4bc4ba02799d9abb.png

In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice, you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

Here is my input,

At the time he bought the method from me, one other person had as well, the other person was able to use the method just fine as stated. So I am not sure why or how he lost so much. Also, he deviated from the guide I gave him investing more than I had stated ($10), he decided to invest $20 each time which was also a factor leading to him having no success, as larger value leads to lower success rate. I am more than happy to refund the $50 he spent on the method, but refunding his losses due to his mistake is not something I will do. If I was some random user with low quality posts then I would understand but I have vouches from multiple trusted users.

In my opinion, the correct situation is for me to refund him the $50, but since he deviated from what I recommended, the losses are not my fault and the investments he made were his decision.

In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice,  you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

I'll wait for @Jocker to decide that. 

Since I lost the additional $40 by doing what the method stated.

Here is my input,

At the time he bought the method from me, one other person had as well, the other person was able to use the method just fine as stated. So I am not sure why or how he lost so much. Also, he deviated from the guide I gave him investing more than I had stated ($10), he decided to invest $20 each time which was also a factor leading to him having no success, as larger value leads to lower success rate. I am more than happy to refund the $50 he spent on the method, but refunding his losses due to his mistake is not something I will do. If I was some random user with low quality posts then I would understand but I have vouches from multiple trusted users.

In my opinion, the correct situation is for me to refund him the $50, but since he deviated from what I recommended, the losses are not my fault and the investments he made were his decision.

You told me that you started with an investment of $20. I followed that. I got banned. You asked me to try again, i again went with another $20 and again got banned.

@CryptoDelta Nevermind. Just refund the $50. I'm tired of arguing and waiting. The BTC address is mentioned above

In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice,  you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

Here is my input,

You told me that you started with an investment of $20. I followed that. I got banned. You asked me to try again, i again went with another $20 and again got banned.

@CryptoDelta Nevermind. Just refund the $50. I'm tired of arguing and waiting. The BTC address is mentioned above

Just to confirm this is the correct BTC address right?

148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t

Here is my input,

Just to confirm this is the correct BTC address right?

148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t

Yes, Please refund

Sorry for the delay, I am just waiting for my Coinbase deposit to go through. It can take between 2-3 business days so please allow me time for this.

Sorry for the delay, I am just waiting for my Coinbase deposit to go through. It can take between 2-3 business days so please allow me time for this.

@Jocker  :??: :hype:

@Jocker  :??: :hype:

https://imgur.com/a/qGEUHHd

@LoneWolf do you want to wait that timeframe?

Can you confirm? @LoneWolf