Sign in to follow this  
azisfrsdhshban

Azisfrsdhsh's Ban Appeal

Profile link:https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=80057:

date:it won't show!:

Reason of the ban:Leeching:

Who banned you: Vassilios:

Did you read the forum rules after being banned: Yes ofc!:

Why do you think that you should be unbanned:  becasue i never leeched one time i posted hq combos mine private... and leeching is bad:

Additional information: http://prntscr.com/nsfom3 i can't see when i was banned but i think it's today!:

Out of your 168 posts the only ones where you didn't download something from what I have seen were the threads. That's almost 1:17 ratio, keep in mind that active member requires 1:7 so you are more than double. Added to that I didn't see one post in Lounge or any other conversations and 0 posts in shoutbox.

Out of your 168 posts the only ones where you didn't download something from what I have seen were the threads. That's almost 1:17 ratio, keep in mind that active member requires 1:7 so you are more than double. Added to that I didn't see one post in Lounge or any other conversations and 0 posts in shoutbox.

here you are right!But still i posted my own combos not like someone download public combo post it here and claim to be private..

And most of it was tools witch i need to crack accounts no combos...

here you are right!But still i posted my own combos not like someone download public combo post it here and claim to be private..

And most of it was tools witch i need to crack accounts no combos...

i think the ban is unfair!If you decline it you can ban me!

I am not he who decides if you remain banned, I am just stating why I banned you.

I will only unban you if you agree that you will contribute more.

I will only unban you if you agree that you will contribute more.

ok i agree!Tomorrow im gonna dump some combos and post it!

Unbanned.