Sign in to follow this  
Prophesied

How to stop this?

I guess we can call this spam...

dvt6a.png

I am really happy that people contribute to this forum but let's be serious, we can't he combine all those hits in one thread? He would contribute as much but without spamming the forum. The only profit he can gain from this is likes...

Do we really want this forum to become a like farm where the spam of content is the only way to get some credits? I hope not.

I would like the community to think of a way to fix this because I find this quite annoying to see someone post 2/3 accounts every minute...

I hope you understand my point.

What do you think?  :thinking:

PS: I have nothing against this user, I would react the same way to anyone having this conduct.

Agreed, i would give a Likes Wipe and the duplicated threads removed.

I think there is nothing wrong, I think he makes his publications that way, because if he creates a thread with all the accounts this fail, maybe last gain only for his work is win likes, just think about this... peace bro!

I think there is nothing wrong, I think he makes his publications that way, because if he creates a thread with all the accounts this fail, maybe last gain only for his work is win likes, just think about this... peace bro!

You clearly don't understand the frustration, leading me to assume you don't plan to stay here.

You clearly don't understand the frustration, leading me to assume you don't plan to stay here.

I try to stay here