Sign in to follow this  
ejeffay

is there a FAQ or something of the like?

I literally just registered and am trying to learn as much as i can about what your community does and how it does it.  At first i was unsure what this community was for.  I understand 'cracking' something means to go against the original publishers intent of having consumers pay for the product/software or pay for a subscription however by reading a few thread titles it doesn't seem as if it's all that simple.  Where could i get started in learning and understanding all the different lingo and material that this site is offering?  In the end i hope to be able to contribute the same as everyone else.

I consider myself tech-saavy and i may not be the best coder however i have some background knowledge/experience in some fields.

If there was an easily accesibly FAQ or something of the like it'd help new members

I literally just registered and am trying to learn as much as i can about what your community does and how it does it.  At first i was unsure what this community was for.  I understand 'cracking' something means to go against the original publishers intent of having consumers pay for the product/software or pay for a subscription however by reading a few thread titles it doesn't seem as if it's all that simple.  Where could i get started in learning and understanding all the different lingo and material that this site is offering?  In the end i hope to be able to contribute the same as everyone else.

I consider myself tech-saavy and i may not be the best coder however i have some background knowledge/experience in some fields.

If there was an easily accesibly FAQ or something of the like it'd help new members

no idiot this site wouldnt waste their time because the owners lazy fuck doesnt do shit.

I too think it would be helpful.

Learn to use google, view the tutorials section under the 'Cracking' sub-forum.