Sign in to follow this  
wraithM17

How to make an account checker using Python ?

So I'm a noob at hacking , in fact I've not even started hacking yet and need some serious help.

First of all, I'm an intermediate in Python and I'm confused as to which libraries do I have to use to make an account checker say spotify or steam.

I know that Requests is used but I'm really confused and I don't know which other libraries are used (I don't need gui, it'll work with cli)

So yeah I'd be really happy if someone can tell me stuff about this and I'd appreciate more if someone can send some video tutorials (I don't really find good ones out there) and a source code for learning will also be much appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance :)

Threading and requests is the way to go.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answer.

I really want to know about this module Threading since I know nothing about it.

How exactly will it help me in making an account checker ?

See all parts this is part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4araFs_MOE

you can see more parts of channel

I have tried that tutorial series but I don't really like tutorials with any commentary / speaking.

Any with commentary ?

Thanks for your answer.

I really want to know about this module Threading since I know nothing about it.

How exactly will it help me in making an account checker ?

To keep it simple, without Threading it will check one account after the other. With Threading it will check multiple accounts at the same time.

Lets say you want to crack accounts for a page called example.com. What you have to do is:

- Find the address where username and password are being send to check if they are correct or not:

You can do this doing inspect element on the page, then click on network section, there you will see all the traffic that is being send from that page. Then click login button and find out where they are being send. You can learn more on how to do this on any youtube tutorial.

- Make the python application. You will only need requests library for a simple cracker:

You have to send the user and password to the URL that you find in the previous step using the correct method (post or get)

Then you probably going to get an answer from the server saying if the password was correct. Some pages do this with a 200 code, others use different methods, you have to find witch is being used on your website.

And that is basically it.

If you didn't understand what i write you can check this tutorial that i found on internet:

Here is an example:

import Requests

payload = {"username":"yourusername","password":"yourpassword"}

login = Requests.post("https://example.com/login", json=payload)

if login.status_code == "200":

print("Correct username and password")

else:

print("Incorrect username and password")

In some websites you will need to change your user agent and keep some cookies because they will know you are not a real user and block you (you can find out how to do this on internet, it's not hard).

Good luck and sorry for my bad English.