Sign in to follow this  
porroo

Discussion about cracking profitability.

Hey whats up! I want to open discussion about cracking and profitability around it.

Everyone knows that we all are here because of money. I want to discuss how profitable cracking can go? When it becomes HIGHLY illegal?

Please share your opinions! And if you want to share what you crack and how you make money, It would be nice to hear :)

Like many others, I'm new to cracking. I don't crack anything specific, at least not yet. I have yet to find a good vps that allows it and is affordable for me. I've made a few sales here and there, but more so with stuff not cracked. Just resale stuff and doing currency exchanges. One of the problems is when you're new to cracking and/or selling. It's also my first time doing sales. I've even offered vouch copies and people won't even take those, I'm assuming because I'm a low account and little cracking knowledge.

Some people do, but it's hard work. You need to be selling in volume but if you have good stuff (regularly) then you'll build up a customer base. Other thing is that everyone seems to crack the same stuff, so you might need to mix it up a bit to get proper money.