Sign in to follow this  
F*CK FBI

i wana kill myself.

Thanks for the love Guys <3 now i know atleast some people care <3

forget about what i said imma go enjoy my night and keep my mind off stuff as some of u suggested 

:pepelove:

dude, just live somewhere else.

dude, just live somewhere else.

im 16 ... i barely know anyone

One thing I'm gonna say. Don't give up

One thing I'm gonna say. Don't give up

easy to say but hard to do

Sorry to hear that man, wish I could help but I don't know how. Hope life gets better.

I'm 24 and i can say that your parents probably want you to suceed in life, i had hard time with my father too... but just remember that no one will became your parent, you can have friend but friends can knife you in the back... just keep calm, refresh your mind about what you want and where you want to be. Hope this help you

fuck me fuck my life fuck evrything ..

idgaf anymore :/ 

my parents dont give a fuck about how i feel or what i want

they make are looking at me as a fucking 9 year old 

i cant give my opinion i cant do anything if i every

wana get on my pc they fucking take it for like 1 week

bcz of them i dont have friends im forced to go by their "rules "

i leave the house with my frienfds and they are like who are these people u are going out with

why are u going out with them what if they do drugs what if they are trouble makers how old are they who are they why are u leaving ith them 

like i cant even do shit without them putting their nose in everything

i wake up at 7 am i am not allowed to use the tv, my pc , my phone even just to talk to my friends about school shit

when i sleep my fucking father keeps taking my shit he broke 5 of my phones my only monitor and 2 of my laptops that my cuzin gave them to me as a gift 

when they come adn ask as to hat happened to them he lies and tells them that they fell down when cleaning -.- 

its like they are controling my life and what i do .. like im just a tool to them 

oh and ait till u see the fun part :( my prinicpal gave everyone in my class a exta 15 makrs and took 20 maks from each class from me. for a shit reason .. you didnt waer the school tie 

LIKE WTF IM TRYING SOO HARD TO GET ATLEAST STH GOOD IN MY LIFE AND U TAKE IT AWAY FOR ME ?

dude im just tired of everything atm .. idk what to do i gave up on everything

i lost all my friends my family doesnt like me my school is shit alike everything in my life is shit

no point of living i just want to kill myself atm ....

any help ?

not doing this for clouth 

just need some help from ppl who understand me or have gone through sth like that 

Just ask to your parents why they are doing this? And what do they want from you? Just have a Clear cut Conversation with your parents.

It gets better wait until you hit adult years, kinda of sorta until you live on your own.

i think ur family was give learn to you, how to manage a time and "more", if u growup, u will know this situation, open ur mind dude, refreshing or something like that :D

this only my opinion, who know ur situation ? only u. and only u can solved :D

"if time was loss u can't repeated"

dude, don't kill, think real, two or three months will remember you and keep living if you kill yourself, but if you prove they lost a man who's worth a lot, you'll live here your whole life to remind them how much they lost, move and start living alone, make something of themselves, and then it's all on the nose

I'm 24 and i can say that your parents probably want you to suceed in life, i had hard time with my father too... but just remember that no one will became your parent, you can have friend but friends can knife you in the back... just keep calm, refresh your mind about what you want and where you want to be. Hope this help you

i agree with u bro, im 29 now  :kek:

i agree with u bro, im 29 now  kek.png

This x 100!!  hang in there man it will get better

Everyone have thease periods in their life.You will see one day everything will be okay...Just don''t end your life bro its not worth it.Hope everything is okay soon mate!Keep it up

i leave the house with my frienfds and they are like who are these people u are going out with

why are u going out with them what if they do drugs what if they are trouble makers how old are they who are they why are u leaving ith them 

i wake up at 7 am i am not allowed to use the tv, my pc , my phone even just to talk to my friends about school shit

when i sleep my fucking father keeps taking my shit he broke 5 of my phones my only monitor and 2 of my laptops that my cuzin gave them to me as a gift 

when they come adn ask as to hat happened to them he lies and tells them that they fell down when cleaning -.- 

its like they are controling my life and what i do .. like im just a tool to them 

oh and ait till u see the fun part :( my prinicpal gave everyone in my class a exta 15 makrs and took 20 maks from each class from me. for a shit reason .. you didnt waer the school tie 

LIKE WTF IM TRYING SOO HARD TO GET ATLEAST STH GOOD IN MY LIFE AND U TAKE IT AWAY FOR ME ?

i lost all my friends my family doesnt like me my school is shit alike everything in my life is shit

any help ?

just need some help from ppl who understand me or have gone through sth like that 

Talk to a psychologist man.. I swear, it really helps. Or someone else you can trust.

Hope it works out for you, btw we are always here for you.

any help ?

Look it's good to tell them straight away without laughter or other shit.It often helps.Or go to Psychologick 

You give it to man :-)

:ezy: :ezy:

any help ?

hmm not bad, if you want to change your life whit me just tell it :|

any help ?

if inly it was a real thing i could do :/

• Like 1

Bro you don't have balls.

did i ever ask for ur rudeness ?

I was at that point once, too.

I was 500 Euro in debt because I got ripped off of my weed, I was scared to death because that afghan guy could literally kill me, he threatened me, and I didn't know how to get that money. I couldn't go to many public places, I stood home all day and didn't do anything but be scared, I was about to end my life, I was so depressed.

Unfortunately I can't help you in this situation, but I can tell you to stay strong and don't give up! (I made the money back by selling weed)

It won't go on like that for ever, some day eventually, it will change.

Bro you don't have balls.

did i ever ask for ur rudeness ?

No bro, just go out of your home 1week and you gonna be the boss on the family...

any help ?

if inly it was a real thing i could do :/

yeah bro your life is my ideal :)

from my prescriptive it looks like they worried about you or want to keep you 'safe' in the wrong way that they might think is good for you. did you try to talk to them about it? let them know how you feel? force them to hear what you have to say?

killing yourself is giving up - and you shouldn't give up even if it looks you having the worst time possible now you shouldn't give up and I mean it in the future things will get better and if it doesn't go well with your family you gonna have to stay strong and wait until you have a possibility to move out and have your own life. stay strong.

edit: everyone that says shit like 'Bro you don't have balls.' are fucking idiots and cunts really fucking lame.