Sign in to follow this  
Almonds

Ads for upgraded members

iRjnQGc.png

Anyone else getting the same results? 

I don't like ads  :kappa: :pepegun:

I have the same thing rip

Pls remove

Well, it's not like they are random ads coming from an Ad Network. They are mostly from our members that promote their stores, tools or service. Removing paid members from Ads reduces the attraction for partners to purchase Ads on our site, which means Cracked.to has less budget to work with, especially for hosting costs and website development.

All these great features that every user is able to use is due to our deligent and hard working developers, which have to be paid obviously.

How about a solution that both parties would satisfie? Revoming Ads only for Infinity and Supreme Members. The majority of paid members are Premium, so this might be a solution that could fit for both.

Let me know your feedback regarding this idea.

Well, it's not like they are random ads coming from an Ad Network. They are mostly from our members that promote their stores, tools or service. Removing paid members from Ads reduces the attraction for partners to purchase Ads on our site, which means Cracked.to has less budget to work with, especially for hosting costs and website development.

All these great features that every user is able to use is due to our deligent and hard working developers, which have to be paid obviously.

How about a solution that both parties would satisfie? Revoming Ads only for Infinity and Supreme Members. The majority of paid members are Premium, so this might be a solution that could fit for both.

I'd have to agree.

Besides if you are upgrading you are trying to support the forum.

By asking for no ads isn't that defeating the point of supporting the forum?

I would just do for Supreme, it would exclusive to that group. Or people would prefer just to buy infinity and cracked would be loosing free money  :ezy:

Guest Skryptec

Advertisements are hidden for Supreme members. These advertisements are very important to support the forum, of course upgrades support the forum as well.

But after all, these advertisements are only visible on the index and I don't think it's a big deal because they are not all over the place and they do not come from an ad network such as Google Ads or Bing Ads. Oh and the advertisements are kinda like a thread in the Marketplace section, but then more visible.

Let's go with

Infinity = no ads so I can upgrade and rid myself of these