Your Vote regarding Premium Upgrades & Duration

Perfect Premium Upgrade Balance?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect Premium Upgrade Balance?

• 10€ for 1 month is fine
    • 1 month duration is fine, but it should cost around 7.99€
    • 10€ is fine, but I'd at least prefer 2 months duration

Hi members,

as some of you recognized I have decreased the duration for Premium Upgrades from 3 months to 1 month. I believe the forum has enough value and advantages for paid members to set such price and duration for the cheapest upgrade.

However I'd like to hear your input regarding Premium Upgrades. There are multiple options to find the perfect balance for Premium Upgrades. Feel free to use the poll above, this would help me getting a feeling.

PS: I'm aware that certain people would always choose the cheapest possible price and longest possible duration to get most out of their payment, however that's not always the best approach. I can't guarantee that the poll will change anything but it'll definitely help getting a feeling of opinions.

When voting keep in mind the value this forum and a upgrade can bring to you. I also want to mention that Infinity and Supreme prices wont be touched, I believe they are perfectly balanced and their duration is going to stay permanent (eventhough I had ideas of changing them)

You can use up to 2 votes in the poll!

Thanks!

I think 7.99€ would be better since you will get more sales + it's only one month so it wouldn't kill you for 2€ less.

Maybe decrease price of supreme. ;)