Sign in to follow this  
Xarayh

I hereby declare myself supreme ruler of the site

Send me all credits and PM me your don't-ban-me applications and I'll have my assistant review them in a few weeks

We're all still on the lookout for @Nyx as he's a notorious scammer hacker and deep web killer

Permission to taser @FBI and @Vassilios on sight if they enter company grounds

All mod accounts have been compromised so don't listen to anything they say they're trying to deceive you, I'm working on fixing it

Cake sale is still on for Wednesday

This concludes this broadcast, you'll be hearing from me shortly

giphy.gif

Not funny at all. first faggot now you. you guys think it's funny to act superior and throw shit to the forum ? I'm pretty sure @FloraiN will get this sorted tho .

Not funny at all. first faggot now you. you guys think it's funny to act superior and throw shit to the forum ? I'm pretty sure @FloraiN will get this sorted tho .

Oh hey look it's the beg who spam bets everyone and I know people have a disdain for

Go harass some people to bet or something idk, I spend my time having fun you spend yours harassing everyone you see on the chatbox, notice the difference eh?

Send me all credits and PM me your don't-ban-me applications and I'll have my assistant review them in a few weeks

We're all still on the lookout for @Nyx as he's a notorious scammer and deep web killer

All mod accounts have been compromised so don't listen to anything they say they're trying to deceive you, I'm working on fixing it

giphy.gif

First off ive never heard of your pretty ass, second fuck you your my bitch now and third @floraiN is supreme ruler  :fuck:

giphy.gif

Oh hey look it's the beg who spam bets everyone and I know people have a disdain for

Go harass some people to bet or something idk, I spend my time having fun you spend yours harassing everyone you see on the chatbox, notice the difference eh?

betting doesn't require the other party permission to be sent. There is a decline button and a block button. Although what you are doing is misguiding for new members and is really annoying for some people.

why a notorious scammer? :kek: change that to 'hacker' or something but not scammer :kek:

We're all still on the lookout for @Nyx as he's a notorious scammer and deep web killer

giphy.gif

First off ive never heard of your pretty ass, second fuck you your my bitch now and third @floraiN is supreme ruler  :fuck:

giphy.gif

Yes mistress...sorry mistress :pepelove:

betting doesn't require the other party permission to be sent. There is a decline button and a block button. Although what you are doing is misguiding for new members and is really annoying for some people.

and you filling the chat with harassing people to bet isn't annoying? even the mods have told you to fuck off when you spam bet them too lmao get over yourself  :kek:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yes mistress...sorry mistress :pepelove:

and you filling the chat with harassing people to bet isn't annoying? even the mods have told you to fuck off when you spam bet them too lmao get over yourself  :kek:

I haven't seen any rule saying asking people to bet is not allowed (correct me if wrong) but anyway I am not doing that anymore. This thread needs to be deleted to not misguide new members tho. And you don't have to be a kid and use offensive words on every sentence <3

why a notorious scammer? :kek: change that to 'hacker' or something but not scammer :kek:

ur welcome :hype: