Sign in to follow this  
tzetale

[AUTOBUY] HQ GAMING FORTNITE COMBO SHOP | BTC Accepted & Paypal Accepted!

AHFFDr5.pnghttps://fnworld.atshop.io/]

CLICK THE BANNER FOR THE SHOP LINK

Currently No Results For hits & Skin check soon tho for Fortnite

I AM CURRENTLY GIVING AWAY 3 VOUCH COPYS TO FAMOUS PEEP+ i will choosse <-- you must check on fortnite and send me the results

Tzetale Combo Shop : 

Our Meaning By HQ means you will get good hits like black knight , og skull etc not that you will get a lot of hits as this combos are meant for quality.

Prices : 

100K HQ GAMING COMBOS --> 5 USD 

To buy Combos : https://fnworld.atshop.io

My Contacts : Telegram : @tzetale  Discord : tzetale#2971

Currently No Results For hits & Skin check soon tho for Fortnite

I AM CURRENTLY GIVING AWAY 3 VOUCH COPYS TO FAMOUS PEEP+ <-- you must check on fortnite and send me the results

Vouch copy??? :pepelove:

@salty sure dm me on discord lil bud

Just gave a vc to @salty 1/3

2/3 vc left bois

last vouch <3

Yo, still got a vouch copy?! :)

@swat sure i can give u a vc

same as @theshred contact me at my telegram or discord

Wouldn't buy yeah they give hits but they are public asf :kek: 5% public after testing a 100k Combo so there obviously public and raped asf, guy asked me to give him updates before I posted a review but I dont do it that way because they can just give replacements when I report problems, next time make some combos dont just leech some public ones

Also 20k was matched with my database so some of the combos somehow came from me :kek:

What are you expecting for this price a god database? How are they public asf this are one of the best quality on the market stop trashing my products. @theshred

your legit going around to people products to get a vc and trash their products

What are you expecting for this price a god database? How are they public asf this are one of the best quality on the market stop trashing my products. @theshred

your legit going around to people products to get a vc and trash their products

Dude the combos were literally taken from a public database I posted. Your prices are outrageous for something that public :kek:

my customer got 5k hits out from the combos for fortnite and got 2 rares what are you on about?

the prices r really low so the quality u dont expect to get good of the stuff

my customer got 5k hits out from the combos for fortnite and got 2 rares what are you on about?

the prices r really low so the quality u dont expect to get good of the stuff

Hits dont mean anything if there public I literally posted those combos ages ago there from my old public database so your just reselling my old combos  :kek: :kek: :kek:

Hello @theshred just realised i sold was rigged lines as my supplier told me now im selling my main hq combos those were hq too my customer got a ghoul from it i don't get it why your trashing

Hello @theshred just realised i sold was rigged lines as my supplier told me now im selling my main hq combos those were hq too my customer got a ghoul from it i don't get it why your trashing

Omg :fuck: Im trashing them because they are not yours  :kek: :kek: :kek: There literally public combos I posted :fuck:

@theshred now my combos r the gaming hq i was stating abt care to take a vc? be my guest i dont get why my combos get sold out within 8 hrs

VOUCH COPY?

brought it then he called me anoying and said he will refund and i asked for a refund and hes not giving it and also he said 1 hour and its been 2 so yeah

@beaumont u said you'll pay first and wait faggot stop making things up i have customers waiting for a 300k combolist atm and his not comlaining

@dogofhans contact me at my discord or telegram discord is tzetale#2971 telegram is @Tzetale

RESTOCKED 3 MILLION COMBOS GUYS

Got a vouch copy.

Took a random sample of 100 lines. 56 were private and 44 were public. The ones that were public were not all from the same place, with some only being public in one place.

Got hits on Fortnite, Uplay and Origin.

Overall, these combos are good. Thanks @tzetale

Got a vouch copy.

Took a random sample of 100 lines. 56 were private and 44 were public. The ones that were public were not all from the same place, with some only being public in one place.

Got hits on Tidal, Crunchyroll, Udemy, Hulu, Grammarly, Spotify, and NordVPN. This should give you an idea that these combos have wide applications.

Overall, these combos are good. Thanks @tzetale

xd wtf? :kek: :kek:

16MJHnzc.png