Sign in to follow this  
Guest Skryptec

Cracked.to Gambling - Rock-Paper-Scissors

Dear users,

As some of you may know, I have been working on a new, custom plugin for Cracked.to for the past 2 days.

This plugin has been inspired by the original Rock-paper-Scissors plugin along with some modified versions of it.

So yeah, we are bringing gambling with credits to Cracked.to! There was already a gambling game out there called Coin Toss but I decided to create something more interesting (in my opinion), the Rock-Paper-Scissors game!

How does it work?

I am pretty sure most people here have played Rock-Paper-Scissors in real life, it's very easy to play.

Just simply bet your credits, choose an option and you will see if you have won or not.

If you win, your bet amount gets doubled.

If it is is a tie, your bet amount will be refunded.

If you lose, you simply lose the amount of credits you have bet.

The game is played fair, the system will choose a random option and you will have a 33.33% chance of winning.

Statistics

There is also a small overview where you can see the overall statistics and your own personal statistics.

I am aware that there are a few bugs here and there and it is not fully responsive yet but I am working on it.

Go gamble your credits with this new Rock-Paper-Scissors game!

Yours sincerely,

Skryptec

I'm quite pro at gambling

I'm quite pro at gambling

Fun!! i lost everything lmfaooooooo

Dear users,

As some of you may know, I have been working on a new, custom plugin for Cracked.to for the past 2 days.

This plugin has been inspired by the original Rock-paper-Scissors plugin along with some modified versions of it.

So yeah, we are bringing gambling with credits to Cracked.to! There was already a gambling game out there called Coin Toss but I decided to create something more interesting (in my opinion), the Rock-Paper-Scissors game!

How does it work?

I am pretty sure most people here have played Rock-Paper-Scissors in real life, it's very easy to play.

Just simply bet your credits, choose an option and you will see if you have won or not.

The game is played fair, the system will choose a random option and you will have a 33.33% chance of winning.

Statistics

There is also a small overview where you can see the overall statistics and your own personal statistics.

I am aware that there are a few bugs here and there and it is not fully responsive yet but I am working on it.

Yours sincerely,

Skryptec

Dear users,

How does it work?

Statistics

Yours sincerely,

Skryptec

this is fire ngl

missing coin toss

I'll bet my 40 coins on this, see if I can get it to a 1000 lmao

This shit ripped me a new one, lmao.

A tie then a rip

jgvnjdfnkjn

Dunno why but I can't play. The page just reloads...

ohh damm thank for it bro

can someone crack the system so i always win?  :kappa:

Dear users,

How does it work?

Statistics

Yours sincerely,

Skryptec

Dear users,

How does it work?

Statistics

Yours sincerely,

Skryptec

acc fort svp lol

great. have fun

Scissors are op,i won c;

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump