Sign in to follow this  
mesvak

What is your favorite game to cheat on? and what cheat do u acturly use ?

to start off with a slate 

WElp my fav game is R6S  and i dont use any kinda script or no recoil or any cheats on it wanna make it pure and play like a good pleb 

but the games that i cheated on recently are  payday2 , gta v , csgo , blacksquad , monster hunter , division 1 , devil may cry v  

except gta v rest were mine i mean the cheats that i used and for csgo i did not use  cheat used script for having gud aim it is like a config that others use 

and gta v cz im using fivem so if u know that shit its based on the code that u make cuase you needa code till the program get its self in ( the hvh  with css codes )  so yes i did use that to spawn some shits and using gud mode just having fun with gay plebs there XD 

and that's all  roughly 

Grand theft Auto 5 -> RageMP-> Aimaholics

rage mp nice once i used that pleb but didnt like it much idk why maybe cz the gay owner of its discord told me u are making the server like a gay shit take ur way out and i did so i didnt like it nvm enjoi

I cheat on csgo mostly hvh (hack vs hack) i also cheat on gta 5 i dont ruin the gameplay tho i just like to fly with cars and shit :D

i also cheat on rust sometimes

what a hq pleb dont ruin the game just fly !!! what a gay sentence but ok XD

• Like 1