Sign in to follow this  
Aang

Kali Linux Section !

The Community is so good Cause It organize everything with topics and sub Forums

This Community is one of the best communities Ever

but i think there is something missing which the most penetration and testing OS [ KALI LINUX]

So I Suggest If we could Make a Section for Kali Linux Tools and Tutorials it would be awesome for honest

-------------------------

So People can learn more in dumping and Hacking Vulnerabilities and Dumping combolists from sites !

-----------------------------------

But IMPORTANT note : Never Make this Section Public or For the kids and leechers who would misuse The Tutorials !!

Cause It will contain Advanced and Priceless Tutos That will not be found in any Place :fiesta: :hype: 

Thanks For Reading :kek:

Tools on kali linux are just linux tools, kali in itself is nothing more than a bunch of preinstalled tools, so why not just expand the already existing hacking sub forum ?

Tools on kali linux are just linux tools, kali in itself is nothing more than a bunch of preinstalled tools, so why not just expand the already existing hacking sub forum ?

Well , But you can't deny that it is one of the Best Penetration OS in the world that is used by the hackers

second thing is that nobody or a few of them who Just Posts anything related to Kali linux :)

However Kali is not that ease it is complicated

So people can learn how to use terminal

I agree it would be nice

I agree it would be nice to have this section

I agree it would be nice to have this section

Well , But you can't deny that it is one of the Best Penetration OS in the world that is used by the hackers

second thing is that nobody or a few of them who Just Posts anything related to Kali linux :)

You're wrong my friend, Kali ain't as good as the hype makes it seem ^_^

https://www.parrotsec.org/ is one of the top major dist. I would pick, besides I agree that we should have a pentesting section or something similar.

As an IT Technologist with security and networking as my speciality it would be nice to share ideas/concepts with you guys and vice versa.

https://www.parrotsec.org/ is one of the top major dist. I would pick, besides I agree that we should have a pentesting section or something similar.

As an IT Technologist with security and networking as my speciality it would be nice to share ideas/concepts with you guys and vice versa.

So you suggest me to Learn Parrot ?! Is it more advanced ?

"Learn"  :??: Kali and Parrot are both based on debian, so as long as you know you're fundamentals within debian, then you have no problems there mate

And yeah, Parrot was specifically designed for pentesting /w more

"Learn"  :??: Kali and Parrot are both based on debian, so as long as you know you're fundamentals within debian, then you have no problems there mate

Thanks For Helping , Okay I will start and see Parrot , Can I ask you privately if have any problems?

Thanks For Helping , Okay I will start and see Parrot , Can I ask you privately if have any problems?

Yeah of course you can.

Besides I am planning on posting a shit ton of linux on here  :ezy:

This is exactly why we don't need a separate section.

Yeah not really needed as Kali tools are just Linux tools. There aren't enough proper tutorials/content on linux to justify splitting it down to distros.