Sign in to follow this  
russ

account generator/dispenser, need suggestions

Yo.

Currently in the process of developing a web-based account generator/dispenser over the past month for selling soon, and need some suggestions for new features. Below is a list of features I've already implemented.

already done:

- dynamic login/registration pages, no shitty md5 hashing on the backend don't worry  :monkas:

- dynamic account dispenser panel, with private + public generators and copy button, all populated on-the-fly using javascript

- token based account generation system, membership dictates user's daily token allowance

- account reporting/flagging system, user's membership dictates how many reports they can make a day (to avoid abuse)

- news system, dashboard features news articles by staff

- memberships page, all populated on-the-fly using javascript

to be done:

- finish off paypal ipn

- make a start on 'my account' page

- make a start on acp's structure

- make a landing page

I'm looking to sell on the entire project when completed later to one person, I don't intend for this to be like all them other sources coded by idiots and leaked all over the web. I've coded this to a high standard, not just stuck together some shitty php and mysql database  :kappa:  I've gone for a very minimalist and bloat free look, thus no ads plaguing everywhere etc.

Here's a GIF to see the panel: https://gyazo.com/6919edc1930465504ed0b016a2266af6

Here's a screenshot of the memberships page: https://gyazo.com/bfe17a2d3aed31cf8cc50e79bdece52f