HOW TO GET NUDES FROM EVERY GIRL

I THINK ITS A FUNNY GUIDE

HAVE FUN :pupper:

[align=justify][hide]What We will Need

A phone or iPod that can send and receive pictures through SMS

A small amount of social engineering or e whoring experience

Time and patience

Buttering her up

Have you ever e whored before? If you have, you know the first rule in ewhoring is to make the victim think you are someone that you are not.You have to talk with the victim and butter him up a bit before you try to seal the deal. This is step is like that type of situation, except your victim isa girl. If this is a girl who you are not friends with already, take the time to get friendly with her. Don't get too friendly, because the more friendly you get the more time it will take to get the objective. If you are already friends with her, you can ignore that step. It doesn't matter how close friends you are, but the more friendly you are, the harder it may be to get the objective.If you have a girl friend you are using this on, just ignore all of that. I am sure you are already past this point.So start to get friendly and communicate with her a lot by texting her. Give it about a week, just texting her every day. Remember, timing is everything. Don't text her every minute of every day, you will seem to get annoying and the girl will turn away. Just calmly and casually text her during the evening, around 5PM to 8PM. Start out with small talk and simple conversations. If you text her at a balanced, constant rate, she will have you in her mind. When you just talk with her and communicate, there is a spot in her mind that stores you as a nice guy she is starting to get to know.Once that week is done, start to get into deeper conversations, like “So do you have a boyfriendHow is your family and start to have longer conversations. Let her start to vent feelings to you about any topic she wants to vent about. Don't make her talk about anything she doesn't want to talk about. Example: If her dad passed away and it seems like a nice topic to talk about, do it and let her tell you how she feels about it. If she doesn't want to talk about it, do not force her to. You need to get sort-of connected with her. Just so that you are in the point between close friends and casual friends, but nice and close as well. Another topic to bring up is weed/alcohol. Find out if she drinks or smokes, or if she is down to drink or smoke. This will help you out later on. If she says she does not do or is not down to do any of those things, DO NOT mention that you do.Let's talk Dirty!Once this is done for a few days(3-5), start to have more innuendo conversations with her. “Who was your first kiss?†“Are you a virgin?†etc.DO NOT turn regular conversations into innuendo conversations(as in making the normal talking topic innuendo), this will make her creeped out and make you look like a pervert. Let these conversations turn up on their own, once you get to having long conversations with her, you will know when to bring them up.Eventually get on the topic of nudes. You want to make sure she trusts you before you even mention nudes. Once you get on the topic, ask her something along the lines of  so... how far have you gone or have you sent nudes to anyone before. A good way to enter into this type of conversation is to say something along the lines of

You: Am I a man slut? Lol

Her: No! Haha! Why do you ask?

You: well, I sent people nudes a few times

Her: really? I will be honest, I have tooAt this point, you are luring her into a horny state. That plus the in nuendo conversations will have her driven to this horny state.

The best way I can describe this emotion is

You can almost tell when girls are horny, they have distinct ways of showing it. They will start to get either flirty or shy. If they are flirty, flirt

Once you are well into flirting, you want to talk about your penis. This will make this horny emotion stronger. Once you start you have to say something along the lines of yeaaa wink.png you wanna see?†9 time s out of 10 she will say yes. Take a picture of your penis, either erect of non-erect. Erect is better to take a picture of. Then send it to her.

Remember, you are sending the first nude. This will instigate her to send one as well. Once she gets it, say something like “So, you like? Haha smile.png.Again, 9/10 the response will be a yes. After she does, say something along the lines of you wanna send one? “. Depending on her response, you will either get one or not get one. If you do get one, Voila! You have what you wanted! That wasn't too hard now was it?

So lets say she said something like idk.. I promised myself I wouldn't send anyone nudes after [insert douche bag's name here] sent me a nude, but it wasn't him or I'm not sure I want to send one... Don't worry! It isn't the end of the world!

The trick is to somewhat beg her. Not exactly beg, but like this: “oh comeon, I sent you one. or if she is concerned that you sent a fake why would Iever lie and try to break your heart. The goal is to either convince her orguilt trip her.

If that doesn't get her to send one, give her an ultimate guilt trip. Whenshe ultimately refuses, say something likeœoh... and act very depressedand embarrassed. Drop all contact with her for a week to 2 weeks. If sheasks Can we talk?, do not even answer. Come back after 1 to 2 weeks andjust say a simple greeting, like. Using periods is also helpful withsmall and depressing greetings and sentences. It makes you seem embarrassed and sad

Once you do that, start a slow conversation, and make her feel horrible.Apologize for what you did a lot. Tell her it was something you probably shouldn't have done, and whatnot. Eventually, she will ask if there is anything she can do. Just hint to her that a nude would be nice, because it would make you feel less embarrassed.

Once again, if that won't even work, here is one more method. Leave her alone. For a long time. 2-3 weeks to be exact. If you see her in school, actextremely embarrassed, like you don't want to be around her or she will hurt you. If she texts you answer the same way you did last time, embarrassed and depressed. Hint at nudes again, and she will most likely give you one.

If you are her boyfriend, just act differently around her, and make it obvious something is wrong. It is easier to get nudes from a partner than a friend

All Credits to original Author

[/hide][/align]

LEAVE A LIKE AND SHARE THE NUDES IF YOU GOT SOME :kappa: :fiesta:

This guide is flawed, if you start talking to a lesbian about your penis, you think she's gonna start shipping out her nudes to you? Lmao. Social engineering or not, "every girl" is a bit of a long shot.

This guide is flawed, if you start talking to a lesbian about your penis, you think she's gonna start shipping out her nudes to you? Lmao. Social engineering or not, "every girl" is a bit of a long shot.

AS I SAID I THINK ITS A FUNNY GUIDE

DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING HERE SO SERIOUS :fiesta:

AS I SAID I THINK ITS A FUNNY GUIDE

DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING HERE SO SERIOUS :fiesta:

I believe I took the guide anything but serious when I called it flawed.  :kek:

please boy showme how

[align=center]

LEAVE A LIKE AND SHARE THE NUDES IF YOU GOT SOME :kappa: :fiesta:[/align]

thank u bro for all

[align=center]

quality.. quality

[align=center]

hmm smells fishy