Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Scam report against Quick // 50$/Config

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=217

Sales Thread: -

Amount or Item Scammed: Sold config, resold and shared.

Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/vyRYcQJ

Additional Information:

So basically i sold him hilton honors config for 50$ and before purchasing i told him to not share

CnViedI.png

fgaz9jb.png

but instead he decided to share it with their team (since all his team has the config) and he resold the config, he also worte that sales are ended since he sold to max members 2/2

7Yw09FR.png

Then i found one of his customers since he said that the config were good in his server

MtRGfb7.png

then i messaged him asking all questions about the config, and yea the config is same

Q7i4WOz.png

6i63Xug.png

Also i messaged Jocker before, and i told him the problem and that Quick wanted to sell the config so yea, Jocker knew this :pepo: did that just in case of but turns out he did it so yea

Read the screenshots of conversations to understand better

@Jocker

Little update:

https://i.imgur.com/scJCfvJ.png

https://imgur.com/VpVPBNl

where are your T.O.S about: if you re-sell i might open a scam report in the forum, you only say do not share pleasee XD im kid. its about i just broke some code about being legit kid but its pointless or opening a scam report

where are your T.O.S about: if you re-sell i might open a scam report in the forum, you only say do not share pleasee XD im kid. its about i just broke some code about being legit kid but its pointless or opening a scam report

It isn't pointless at all. He said do not share it, and you shared it. This is worth a scam report. Let's see what @jocker says.

This doesn't mean to not open scam report, however @Jocker told me to open scam report so yea.

https://imgur.com/RSfK71o

well lets see what they think about that, its just un-moral thing, but you didn't even state in no screenshots, your agregement of about, if you resell it might be a scam report opening by my side.

well lets see what they think about that, its just un-moral thing, but you didn't even state in no screenshots, your agregement of about, if you resell it might be a scam report opening by my side.

I talked with @jocker all about this and i talked with you too, i told you to not share this, i dont need to tell you that i'll open scam report in case of, everyone knows that if you do something that you are not allowed to you will get scam report.

https://imgur.com/BDYrQGr

Date i told you i will make scam report: 04/05

Date you messaged to sell:                   04/17

lmao throw btc adress, im refunding you if you are in that needs, :kek:

• Like 1

:jocker: :(

why to buy a config and resell it :kek:

lmao throw btc adress, im refunding you if you are in that needs, :kek:

Lmao you literally resold it 2 times and shared it with some others, you already paid for config but you resold it which isn't allowed.

You literally will stop sales of someone who is selling a config if you share config, in this case you will stop my sales of config.

Now almost every seller got it, and is selling hiltons, and they are reselling it to so in a way its fully public and i didn't sell it anymore since i sold to you.

im refunding the money of the dude i have sold the account, op say i have sold to more people because a message in my discord server, but that isn't enough proves to tell me i did several times, i just did to this one guy.

im refunding the money of the dude i have sold the account, op say i have sold to more people because a message in my discord server, but that isn't enough proves to tell me i did several times, i just did to this one guy.

Stop lying please, i already messaged @jocker and told him about these fake excuses, you already agreed with your own words that you sold to 2 peoples, isn't that enough proof?

https://imgur.com/aQzD2NO

Thats not an excuse, there's no need to find customers, i found one of them however and got enough proofs.

as i estated in discord, its market way to get the thing that you are selling fast, prove me that i resell it to two people, if you can't prove that,how you can follow for a message if i write 15/15 sold, its the same way you need to prove that i resell this amount, is likely you arrest someone because you see in his chats, he will kill some person, must police need to prove thats right you only have testament.

last message to this indian kid, im refunding this amount so he can stop crybaby.

as i estated in discord, its market way to get the thing that you are selling fast, prove me that i resell it to two people, if you can't prove that how you can follow for a message if i write 15/15 sold, its the same way you need to prove that i resell this amount, is likely you arrest someone because you see in his chats, he will kill some person, must police need to prove thats right you only have testament.

Stop doing this excuse, you foundout that i can't find your other customers and you are arguing about this, we are not here in police but in a scam report.

And doing that like you claimed, you are literally faking sales and makes yourself even more fishy.

If someone kills a person, and claims that he killed few of them, he will go to jail for all of his murderers, that is just dump theory.

He resold config to 2 peoples, like he claimed in his discord server, he didn't sell just to one, i want refund for 2 peoples, he also gave free configs to his team.

You better wait for @jocker  response.

if you say that, prove i do that, im solo work i have no team, so i don't know what are you saying?, if you claim i have been resold you config to two people, pleose use your last cells from your brain and add captures or any form of proves that prove i have resold it to more than one person, as i stated to jocker, i would refund you the person that i have resold the config.

I'm only seeying, some type of indiand looking for some money, and triying to take advantage from just the singulaer case proves, to get more money without add the other proves, and defaming me, like saying things that are not true.

Quick is to pay 50$ for the 1 person that was sold the config. If any more evidence come up to the alleged "second" person then he will also have to pay for that as well.

deal, op need to send btc addy

if you say that, prove i do that, im solo work i have no team, so i don't know what are you saying?, if you claim i have been resold you config to two people, pleose use your last cells from your brain and add captures or any form of proves that prove i have resold it to more than one person, as i stated to jocker, i would refund you the person that i have resold the config.

I'm only seeying, some type of indiand looking for some money, and triying to take advantage from just the singulaer case proves, to get more money without add the other proves, and defaming me, like saying things that are not true.

I see you have no team

https://imgur.com/6dNsd1S

https://imgur.com/QY0jS3X

Quick is to pay 50$ for the 1 person that was sold the config. If any more evidence come up to the alleged "second" person then he will also have to pay for that as well.

He didn't sell for 50$ but for 70$ that is in screenshots too.

Then it is 70$ that he has to pay you.

@Jocker he refunded me 70$ for one customer. But im 100% sure he sold to more, you can close this for now but once i find other guys will reopen this. :pepo:

Closed.