Sign in to follow this  
Pured

[C#] DDoS and Account generator tool with login system SOURCE CODE leaked by Pured

hey guys, this is a multi tool that the owner sent me the source of. he told me not to share it but he has disappeared from discord, so I decided to share it. Idk if it still works but it was connected to 3 botnets and his server where the accounts were stored to be generated.

Like for more source codes

[hide]

https://anonfile.com.../Chaos_Tool_zip

[/hide]

Thanks so much

Thanks för sharing

He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there.She always speaks to him in a loud voice.

Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either.

The clock within this blog and the clock on my laptop are 1 hour different from each other.

Damn lololololololl

• Like 1

hey guys, this is a multi tool that the owner sent me the source of. he told me not to share it but he has disappeared from discord, so I decided to share it. Idk if it still works but it was connected to 3 botnets and his server where the accounts were stored to be generated.

Mhm, funny I would like the name of service.

• Like 1

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:

dwdwdwfaggs

interesting..let me check on this one

He said he was not there yesterday; however, many people saw him there.She always speaks to him in a loud voice.

Someone I know recently combined Maple Syrup & buttered Popcorn thinking it would taste like caramel popcorn. It didn’t and they don’t recommend anyone else do it either.

The clock within this blog and the clock on my laptop are 1 hour different from each other.