Sign in to follow this  
NoahG0F

GETTING $5 PER DAY ONLINE!!

Hi there, before you begin to dislike this post i want to tell you. money is hard to make so we need patience. how can the richest people be rich without patience!

[hide] So for today we are using a BC miner this is a miner that makes bitcoin by standing AFK or just by playing games and keep letting it mine in the background! 

as i said in the beginning patience is key. or just don't look at the number how much you are getting!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here we are getting started

step 1. vist this website https://get.cryptobrowser.site/6115187 

step 2. sign in with google! (don't worry CryptoTab is trustable)

step 3. make sure you download the CryptoTab browser, you can also use google but google is way slower at mining then Crypto!

step 4. click in the right topcorner the logo of Crypto 

step 5. it may looks like it will take for ever but don't worry its all good!

the final tip i can give you guys is to just let it open all the time! if you are playing a game change the speed of the mining so you won't lag to hard![/hide]

REPORT LEACHERS! AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A LIKE FOR MORE CONTENT! :hype: :hype: :kek: :kek:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE : 3-5-2019 

i tried witdrawing the bitcoin and it worked, it was just a test so i only witdrew 22 cents 

proof https://gyazo.com/5a571ce77c969f082c9798d1970b2abd

UPDATE : 5-5-2019

I had some isues with my pc recently because i installed a virus but since it's gone and can't infect my network anymore i'm making progress as hell!. like i'm playing games and running this program in the mean time, and it def works! from a day got like 2,3 euro? while playing games!

If you dont like you are a leacher! i will report every leacher in here, because most of you guys think it is easy to make tutorials like this and are not even thankfull!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1920x1080https://gyazo.com/0ba5faf687dba9e19ce274d0d3d7a717/draw[/img]

hell yeah if this works

hell yeah if this works

hell yeah if this works

hell yeah if this works

hell yeah if this works

Nice words bro..

Hi there, before you begin to dislike this post i want to tell you. money is hard to make so we need patience. how can the richest people be rich without patience!

REPORT LEACHERS! AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A LIKE FOR MORE CONTENT! :hype: :hype: :kek: :kek:

1920x1080https://gyazo.com/0ba5faf687dba9e19ce274d0d3d7a717/draw[/img]

Thank you for sharing. I will check it out

looks promising thanks buddy will try

THANKS MAN ALOT

looks promising thanks buddy will try, not so sure about it but will see

sddddddddddsd

i see so many of these hopefully this legit lol

• Like 1

let's try this