Sign in to follow this  
mainaaccount

Mr. Robot

I started watching it like right when it came out and I personally didn't like it. I am not sure if the latter episodes are better, if anybody says so I might give it another try.

I've seen all of it. I liked it, and future episodes get better for sure

I liked it because it was more realistic (not very but a bit) but havent seen all of it. I always think that if I'm not that bothered enough to download an episode every week to watch then I'm obviously not enjoying it that much.

Still, probably the best tv show on hacking around.

• Like 1

I liked it because it was more realistic (not very but a bit) but havent seen all of it. I always think that if I'm not that bothered enough to download an episode every week to watch then I'm obviously not enjoying it that much.

It's more realistic than The Matrix but still unrealistic enough to suck ass. Too many awkward scenes.

If you're looking for a decent show OP check out Westworld. Or you could just watch Fight Club, which Mr. Robot was based off of.

This is how I'd rank it

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 2

It's more realistic than The Matrix but still unrealistic enough to suck ass. Too many awkward scenes.

If you're looking for a decent show OP check out Westworld. Or you could just watch Fight Club, which Mr. Robot was based off of.

Westworld went to shit by 2nd half of season 2. What were they thinking?

I'ts more realistic then people are saying there's more to hacking then being a keyboard warrior, it's especially great if you have schoztypal personality oherwise you miss out on half the good stuff by not relating.