Sign in to follow this  
LaFolia

[Method] Best To Buy CHEAPER VBUCKS ON FORTNITE

Please.. Don't be a Leecher, just put the Like under the post and support me with that what I'm doing for you.

[hide]

Hey everyone,

by this I want to share a method of getting way cheaper vBucks on Fortnite <3

This is for PS4/Xbox players but also for PC!

2. Download a vpn, there are some free vpn's but I prefer paid ones since they have more regions & servers available. (You can also get one in the account section)

3. Go on the vpn and change your location to Argentina

4. Create an epic games account or log in on an account

5. Connect your PS4 or Xbox account to the account

6. Go to the Fortnite Account Management website Link 

7. Change your region to Argentina (You need to do this to access the Argentinian store in-game)

8. Go to this link and add a payment method

9. Now login on Fortnite using your vpn

10. Check the store tab, everything should be in "pesos" 

11.     These prices of pesos aren't stable, it's like btc, it can go up and down

12. Purchase V-Bucks. (If you get an error while purchasing you need to change the VPN Server because it might be blocked. If changing the server doesn't help, try another VPN.)

Important: After you bought the V-Bucks you have to spend them on the device you actually bought them.

If you bought the V-Bucks on PC you won't have them on PSN/Xbox. The skins you buy will be still available on every device

For PC Players: 

If you already did a purchase on your epic games account you won't be able to change your region manually.

Just login into your epicgames account while your VPN is set to Turkey and contact support and tell them you wanna change your region.

[/hide]

Please.. Don't be a Leecher, just put the Like under the post and support me with that what I'm doing for you.

Is this same as the already posted ones?

hope its work

Thread Review (Newest First)

Posted by skynix - Yesterday - 02:55 PM

hope its workThread Review (Newest First)

hope its work

I was testing another method so I'm going to check if this is better

• Like 1

oooooooo hot amazing stuff sir

Lets see if this works!

Thanks a lot

I hope its not argentina method :D

letss see whut this izz :smart:

I hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :D

I hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :DI hope its not argentina method :D

Hope its working!

Man oh man i really appreviate that :fiesta: :thinking:

dqzdqzdqzdqzdqzdzqdqzdqzdqz