Sign in to follow this  
najt

Tip for Steam/Store lower prices

If it helped you or you didn't know about this! 

Please leave a like! 

[hide] Soon enough the

Steam Summer Sale is coming and everything will be possible 50% to 75% off. And you can get even lower if you try more things! This is a tip for everyone anyone can do it. It's annoying a bit to do but no matter what you can do it! You have to switch regions/currency on steam. The best currency to switch to is [ Russian Rubble], [ Turkish Lira ] and [ Brazilian Real ]. That is the best 3 currency you can use to get your games cheap. Keep in mind some games if you buy them in Russian the game will only support the Russian Language. Tho the only games that are like that are mainly R6 and For Honor. Now if you want to switch to these currencies you have to have some VPN's. I highly suggest buying one for the future, Cracked has a lot of cheap VPN's Sellers and some people even giveaway them! But If you are lazy and Don't want to I suggest using { SoftEther VPN / Press to Download / }  After that just install it and switch to any country you like ( The servers for this aren't great so if it doesn't work the first time try it out later or other region servers ) But when you are trying to switch currency turn off steam, switch countries and then turn it on again! I hope some of you understand what I mean noir want to say!  [/hide]

This is a bump

This is a bump

This is a bump