Sign in to follow this  
UndergroundLogic

Who is in to mobile gaming

Hey! As above, been playing Million Lords recently, it's in early access fairly new, troop building up and you attack etc... However, it's the least p2w competitive game on mobile I have played!

Chris

I like this post, its a good question but I never unfortunately ever got into mobile gaming, I mostly use my phone for social media and retouching the color to my photos before sending them off on instagram facebook

i always use my PC for games as its like my go to station so to speak lol!! but now with the technology to be able to run the android system on windows I might look into some of these *^_^

New as to this site so opinion wont mean a whole lot but 'you all have phones right', phone gaming just isnt in the right area right now (aswell as pc gaming and such) for myself to enjoy it as most games are built around making more money and not making a beautiful game for the consumer, it seems game creators and companies have just been taking the easy way out for years, why think about a game when people will pay no matter what as theyll blindly fall into not being able to keep up with opponents or not being able to progress im always downloading a few games on my phone to one day be granted with an awesome sight but as soon as i open such a game theres a shop which leads to p2w content, pretty much every mobile game ive felt to be more a grind then a fun experience (im sure some of them are because weve been spoilt on pc earlier) but i still love some old dungeon crawlers just looting around every now and then. (gonna stop here cause ive got a feeling im spouting nonsense as i havnt slept for a few days and my brains breaking down)

I think you are asking mobile games in general

Most of them are simple game to play that are not too demanding of your time and high end spec.

You can play anytime and does not have to be stationary.

Plus, you have mic built in your phone so you can voice chat without needing to buy one.

So far I has played pubg mobile, mobile legends, summoners war, jrpg games, yugioh and several offline games.

Sad part is, if you are a streamer then you still need pc and mic although some allow you stream with screen only.

Another thing is there are quite a lot of child player that can be toxic and people that are playing during work so they might just go afk or leave the game midplay