Sign in to follow this  
Code76

|HQ| |Supreme| How to boost your Internet Speed by upto x10! [Never Seen Before]

1. LEECHERS WHO COMMENT TO VIEW THE THREAD WITHOUT LIKING IT WILL BE BANNED IN ONLY 5 MINUTES! I AM PERSONALLY REPORTING EVERY LEECHER TO A MODERATOR ON DISCORD. IF YOU LEECH YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT! SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND LIKE THE THREAD, THAT'S ALL I AM ASKING!

Aight folks, in this short tutorial I'll explain to you how you can x4 your internet speed;

[hide]

Requirements;

1-To be able to use WIFI (You do this by using a laptop or buying USB Wi-Fi adapter for PC)

2-A brain (Something you lack if you don't like this thread)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First step; 1. You've gotta hack your neighbor's wifi which is very easy, I'll show you how now

First download Waircut 2.0 ; https://sourceforge.net/projects/waircut/files/latest/download

If you fail to install it because you're retarded and started getting Jumpstart errors then look on youtube on how to install it.

2. Open the software after installation and it'll autopick your Network Adapter

3.Press Scan and to scan for Network connections

3-Now, move your mouse cursor to these Circle thingies

unknown.png

If it says "Known PIN generation method algorithm. Pixie Dust Vulnerable"

Then you're a one lucky bastard! Simply Left-Click the name of the connection then press Pixie Dust

unknown.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

However, if it sadly doesn't then:

Instead of pressing Pixie Dust, Press TEST. And wait a few hours and leave it on the background, it'll 100% still crack the wifi password.

Now that you know how to hack WIFIs the private way;

How does that have to do with boosting my internet speed? Well bear with me.

First, Connect your Ethnet cable (The yellow thing that came with your router)

Then connect to your neighbor's WIFI that you stole using Windows Wifi thing

Then download Fusion+ (iNet Fusion), Cracked for better results!

Then install it and open it, Then when you are HOME press refresh connections

NOW BOOM! Now you can use your INTERNET and your neighbor's at the same TIME! So you just x2'd your internet speed!

For even better results you can buy a USB Wifi Adapter and use it on your laptop as a second WIFI adapter, Now you x3 the internet speed!

You get the idea y'know.

[/hide]

LEECHERS WHO COMMENT TO VIEW THE THREAD WITHOUT LIKING IT WILL BE BANNED IN ONLY 5 MINUTES! I AM PERSONALLY REPORTING EVERY LEECHER TO A MODERATOR ON DISCORD. IF YOU LEECH YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT! SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND LIKE THE THREAD, THAT'S ALL I AM ASKINGF

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THE REPORTING THING! I'VE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO MAKING THIS FOR FREE SO PLEASE DON'T JUST AND LEAVE PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE! IT'S FREE AND IT ONLY TAKES 1 SECOND OF YOUR TIME

• Like 1

Ill like, Dont worry! I fucking need this bro ill do everything for ya if this works <33

EDIT:::: lmfao I love your profile picture btw :OK_HAND:

My neighbors have slow AF internet like 1mbps or smtha which is 1% of my speed

will it work for me? :kek:

thanks for sharing it, and i liked it so don`t report me pleaes

ty mate  :kek:

1. LEECHERS WHO COMMENT TO VIEW THE THREAD WITHOUT LIKING IT WILL BE BANNED IN ONLY 5 MINUTES! I AM PERSONALLY REPORTING EVERY LEECHER TO A MODERATOR ON DISCORD. IF YOU LEECH YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT! SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND LIKE THE THREAD, THAT'S ALL I AM ASKING!

Aight folks, in this short tutorial I'll explain to you how you can x4 your internet speed;

[/b][/font][/size][/color]

LEECHERS WHO COMMENT TO VIEW THE THREAD WITHOUT LIKING IT WILL BE BANNED IN ONLY 5 MINUTES! I AM PERSONALLY REPORTING EVERY LEECHER TO A MODERATOR ON DISCORD. IF YOU LEECH YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT! SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION AND LIKE THE THREAD, THAT'S ALL I AM ASKINGF

I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THE REPORTING THING! I'VE PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO MAKING THIS FOR FREE SO PLEASE DON'T JUST AND LEAVE PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE! IT'S FREE AND IT ONLY TAKES 1 SECOND OF YOUR TIME

hope this works if it works ill love ua for evr

let check this

[/b][/font][/size][/color]

i liked the post

This is a bump

Thanks for the nice share man. Keep it up.

how does it work?

Lets see if this works

nice i hope its working

• Like 1

Yo thanxx man will be great