Sign in to follow this  

Yea , sup.  :hype: :ezy:

Yea , sup.  :hype: :ezy:

Wassup broooo. hows dropshipping

Shitty , gave up on dropshipping long time ago :kek:

Shitty , gave up on dropshipping long time ago :kek:

Lmao same bro, shopify gives me the biggest pain in the ass. They really be stopping my bag  :pepe:

I don't get profit at all nowadays .. feelssadman :(

I don't get profit at all nowadays .. feelssadman :(

I used to get HUGE profits, Im talking about 20k a month but they didnt like my products so they made me switch to paypal, and paypal was just cancer. :fuck:

I am searching methods to make money but I don't seem to find any working ones.

Yeah most of them are a bunch of clickbait links. Honestly if you want to start making money you're going to have to find a profitable product that shopify can deal with. Thing is, I gave up on shopify because all my stores aren't gonna be money makers forever. If you truly want a profitable source of income that doesnt require education of school or anything that involves paying for education, look into stocks. Pennystocks & Forex. I recommend those, and the education can be found online for free, just surf the reddits.

Yeah most of them are a bunch of clickbait links. Honestly if you want to start making money you're going to have to find a profitable product that shopify can deal with. Thing is, I gave up on shopify because all my stores aren't gonna be money makers forever. If you truly want a profitable source of income that doesnt require education of school or anything that involves paying for education, look into stocks. Pennystocks & Forex. I recommend those, and the education can be found online for free, just surf the reddits.

I'm not good at this shit , i will even fail to create the account and start the business  :pepe:

• Like 1

I'm not good at this shit , i will even fail to create the account and start the business  :pepe:

Dang bro touuugh, the only way learning about anything close to any of those things is to have a person that already knows it. You'll find somebody bro dw bout it <3