Made a post about a scammer and was a very thoughtful and well done post. Was removed for absolutely no reason and given a warning, considering this website is a bunch of 14 year old crack heads trying to scam their way to anything in life it doesn't surprise me. Ban my account you fucking retards this entire forum is irrelevant. Literal greaser sweats sitting in a basement thinking they're god because they have privileges over a dodgy shite forum. Losers, get over yourself.   :fyou:

Nobody remove anything relating scammers, not if anything is related to this board...

You're a fucking retard.

Made a post about a scammer and was a very thoughtful and well done post. Was removed for absolutely no reason and given a warning, considering this website is a bunch of 14 year old crack heads trying to scam their way to anything in life it doesn't surprise me. Ban my account you fucking retards this entire forum is irrelevant. Literal greaser sweats sitting in a basement thinking they're god because they have privileges over a dodgy shite forum. Losers, get over yourself.   :fyou:

This user has not received any warnings or they've all been removed.

The hell you talking about? :thinking: