UFC or WWE?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. UFC or WWE?

• UFC all day, love that blood shit
    • WWE because those storyline tho
    • Neither, I'm not a fighty person
    • Both, best of both worlds like Miley Cyrus
    • Other, because I'm unorthodox

So recently I've been interested in UFC, I got the UFC app, lucky patched it so I could watch some older fights (yeah, it actually worked for me, wtf) and, well, really enjoyed it. The rounds are 5 minutes long and either 3 or 5 rounds, so somewhat similar yet shorter than boxing. I really enjoy the aspect of real fighting, the skill in martial arts etc. As well as UFC, I've tried watching Bellator - although it isn't available in my country.

I know that I've also been a big fan of wrestling, it all started back in the attitude era, and I remember playing WWF No Mercy on the N64, but now that I'm older and now that I realise it's all scripted, it doesn't appeal to me as much (as well as the less interesting PG Era). 

So what I wanna know is UFC or WWE?

Now I'm aware MMA and UFC aren't the same thing and I'm aware that UFC has competition like Bellator, just like WWE has TNA and ROH competition, but as a general brand of it's respective sport/entertainment, which do YOU prefer?

Guest Perileos

I like UFC more.

I like titties like I like my rastlin

fake.

Nah..

I rarely watch either... Never watch WWE or WWF but. I did take these at the Mayweather/McGregor fight.

asas.jpg

asasas.jpg

I like titties like I like my rastlin

fake.

Nah..

I rarely watch either... Never watch WWE or WWF but. I did take these at the Mayweather/McGregor fight.

asas.jpg

asasas.jpg

Ahh so do you watch boxing or was that just a one of thing? To be fair, don't know what Conor was thinking, but it was big money for the both of them.