Sign in to follow this  
TheShred

The Story Of @Jocker's Birth

Enjoy and leave a like will post more every week even if it upsets them ;)))))) also credits to @ordwise for the idea for this story along with the 8 other people who suggested it :kek: :kek: :kek:

It was a summers evening @mesvak was laying on the couch his fat greasy thighs stretched out across the couch @florain stroking @mesvak's inner

thigh lightly only just dragging his fingertips against @mesvak's skin, @mesvak growled and shook as @florain moved closer to his sweaty ball sack

@florain gripped tightly and @mesvak shunted and squealed in pleasure as @florain worked @mesvak's shaft roughly and cupped his balls with his succulent lips

he played with @Mesvak's balls with his tongue sucking @mesvak's ball sweat clean down his throat, @mesvak gripped @florain's hair and pulled his head to the tip of his cock

proding for @florain to take all of his girth, @florain teased and played with his tongue across the head of @mesvak's gigantic throbbing cum stick,

@florain forced himself down on @mesvak's cock devouring it whole even when it scraped against the back of his throat he kept going wishing to please

@mesvak, @mesvak screamed at @florain demanding him with strong tempered words "Put your shitty asshole all over my throbbing cock" @florain moved upwards

a trail of spit still connected to his mouse from @mesvak's cock, he moved upwards pulled tightly on @mesvaks fat nips and bit into @mesvak's neck, 

@mesvak shunted upwards tearing his cock right through @florain's ass hole, @mesvak kept pushing kept humping as @florain screamed in pain, yelling

"stop, please stop" @mesvak wouldn't take no for an answer and pushed @florain up with his flabby arms and dragged him straight down onto his cock,

@florain cried as @mesvak continued to hump, he picked @florain up still with his cock deep inside and pushed him up against the table, he pulled back

@florain's hair put his hand against his waist and pounded his cock deep inside @florains rectum continuously absolutely shredding through @florain's insides,

@mesvak grabbed @florain by the neck and whispered "are you ready bitch?' @florain cried in terror as @mesvak shoved his cock as deep as he could inside

@florain, dumping his enormous load inside @florain, @mesvak slowly removed his blood and cum covered cock from @florains gaping asshole, cum shot out across

the room like a bullet from a gun as @florains ass hole couldn't hold it, @florain fainted.

A couple of weeks later @florain had packed and moved out, after everything @mesvak had done for him, he couldn't hold what happened against him but he couldn't

stay either, he felt sick a strange sick it was happening a lot, and his dick was a week late no bleeding like normal, he got a pregnancy test and he was shocked!

he found it was positive he sat on the floor and cried.

9 Months later...

@florain was laying in a hospital bed with his new boyfriend @Am1nol sitting beside him holding his hand. @Am1nol wasn't as sexual as @mesvak but he got the job done

and he helped provide by offering sex work to strangers at the mall, @Florain was pushing his ass hole gaping as doctors crowded around this marvel

as @florain pushed out a child, a strange red colored child, the child was covered in blood, and soaked in cum, old yellow cum, the doctor cried and dropped

the child on the floor, all the doctors fled out the room as @Am1nol stared down at the child he picked it up handed it to @florain and sat down.

@florain cried as his newborn baby was sucking the cum off of its fingers, @Am1nol asked "what do you wanna name it" as @Florain began to squeeze out a word

"@Zombie he said lightly," @am1nol asked @florain to repeat it as @florain went to say it the door burst open @mesvak stood in chainmail armor his dick hanging low

and his balls unusually sweaty as he yelled "NO IT SHALL BE NAMED @JOCKER ...

Next part will be a lot longer (like 3-4 pages and will be released in a couple days) :hype: :hype:

thanks i hate it

i cant be asked to read all this

i cant be asked to read all this

Lazy whit boi  :kek: :kek:

I suggested thia topic where are my credits :pepi:

Also please take me as hero on next comic of gayshred

"all the doctors fled out the room as @Am1nol stared down at the child he picked it up handed it to @florain and sat down.

@florain cried as his newborn baby was sucking the cum off of its fingers, @Am1nol asked "what do you wanna name it" as @Florain began to squeeze out a word

"@Zombie he said lightly," @am1nol asked @florain to repeat it as @florain went to say it the door burst open @mesvak stood in chainmail armor his dick hanging low

and his balls unusually sweaty as he yelled "NO IT SHALL BE NAMED @JOCKER"

This is to much for me i couldnt handle it :kappa: oooof what the fuck was this story best story and gay ass hentai bish story ever fuck u writer fuck u idiot

"all the doctors fled out the room as @Am1nol stared down at the child he picked it up handed it to @florain and sat down.

and his balls unusually sweaty as he yelled "NO IT SHALL BE NAMED @JOCKER"

This is to much for me i couldnt handle it :kappa: oooof what the fuck was this story best story and gay ass hentai bish story ever fuck u writer fuck u idiot

:fuck: :comfy: :comfy: