Sign in to follow this  
Aang

How To Open Ports in any network in all the World [ OPEN PORTS SOLUTION 100%] HACK !!

25% of people or maybe more have a problem in port forwarding either in linux or vm machine or His primary machine

So  In this tutorial I will explain my experience in opening ports and I hope that it is useful for all of you guys

Please Give me a feedback by giving me a like :monkas: :kek:

[hide]Advises 

1- a port will not be forwarded until there is a program is listening on it [ ex : metasploit , port listener ] 

A Port listener to check your ports ---->  http://www.rjlsoftware.com/software/utility/portlistener/download.shtml

2- Don't Use VM MACHINES for hacking as it has alot of problems and one of them is port forwarding as it uses another ip than you on your primary machine

3- Be Patient and don't get depressed as it takes sometime to know your Modem configuration

=================

Solution 1 : 1- Search for your Modem [Router] type on the youtube and see how it is opening a port in it  ex : MODE HG231 how to open ports

2-  To know your local ip address [ Used for Opening Ports ]in Windows : Open Cmd and type ipconfig

Linux : ifconfig in terminal

3-  Open Port listener and type the your port number and click on listen

4- Go to CanYouseeme.com it is a website for seeing if the ports is open or not

5- You will see a success message if it is opened [ CONGRATULATION]

------------------

Solution 2 : You Can download a program which opens ports automatically by giving you another local ip [ LOCAL HOST]

like Ngrok but It isn't Persistence cause once you close the program it will give you another local ip in case you are hacking someone

remotely So I Prefere the first solution

=---=----------=

Thanks Please Give me a like for my effort ! :fuck:[/hide]

Very good, hope it can help some guys here

New guy here. Hope I can learn things. :)

nice and thnx

thank for sharing

25% of people or maybe more have a problem in port forwarding either in linux or vm machine or His primary machine

So  In this tutorial I will explain my experience in opening ports and I hope that it is useful for all of you guys

nhubhubyuhbhubyubuy

jcgdbuociodalbx

ok HFASKFHK

thnx in advance

JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THAT I NEEDA BE CLARIFIED ARE U SURE YOU CAN OPEN PORTS WITH NGROK :??: as far as ik and I used this shit a lot the free version btw not a business one

its a local host that would give you a domain and every time will change so. Basically you manage a subdomain but not something to do with ports :??: and the one u talking about that's not about opening ur port

that's business version which u will forward your host port not ur system port ur host port to any ports u want and that's for business one, not free version

Am I right or .....

• Like 1

JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THAT I NEEDA BE CLARIFIED ARE U SURE YOU CAN OPEN PORTS WITH NGROK :??: as far as ik and I used this shit a lot the free version btw not a business one

its a local host that would give you a domain and every time will change so. Basically you manage a subdomain but not something to do with ports :??:  and the one u talking about that's not about opening ur port

that's business version which u will forward your host port not ur system port ur host port to any ports u want and that's for business one, not free version

Am I right or .....

Yup , Im providing this to those who can't forward as temporary solution , it will not make a Persistent backdoor for sure

but on the other hand there are also other tools that gives u a subdomain for 1 week so you can Embed it into your payload and start hacking [ For 1 Week Ofc]

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

cool bro for your contribution

Hi bro you are superbb

i reallly need this thanks man

جمسل جدا يا نجم

Let Me Check