Sign in to follow this  
Knipe

Scam report against Laiteux

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=11197

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-BLAZING-FAST-PROXYLESS-SPOTIFY-CHECKER-WITH-FREE-GOOGLE-HOME-100-PROMO-CODES-CAPTURE

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 29$ BTC

Screenshots of Communication: If they are needed i will provide

Additional Information:

Anyways I did buy his program while he advertises that it doesnt miss any hits or codes the moment i installed it i found out that it in fact misses hits but fine he said its not his program's problem so i let it slide.

Now for over a week his program is broken and doesnt check a single hit and just getting stuck on 0 without starting to check , he is ignoring his discord and doesnt answer dms either. on top of that he keeps being online on discord.

I'd like a partial refund as his program completely not working now and he just ignores and shows zero will to fix it

Add the screenshots please.

Hey, as announced this morning in the Discord server :

Sorry for you if you really think that every program lasts forever and that every developer can keep deploying updates almost everyday.

@Knipe You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.

The surpsing thing is every dev can keep up with spotify and the fact that you ignored all of your discord group and now deleted it before i could show up the screenshots of them saying your program not working and you just ignore and keep adding new customers...

You are a shitty coder whos just looking for a quick back and cant even maintain his program working

@jocker you can close this im not gonna beg for a stupid 29$ with a guy that makes up excuses 24/7

Closed.