Sign in to follow this  
aos1357

Scammer alert of TheShread

Well apparently me ( @fbi ) was dumb close this

:kek: All dorks were pretested, he was given 11k over what he paid for out of the goodness of my heart, I told him what tools to use, and thats an old asf sales thread lmao, I helped him out multiple times but I got annoyed because he kept asking me questions he could just google like "please send me download link for sqlmap" so I started ignoring him, im retesting now just to prove the point that they work

@Jocker I will provide a replacement at your request however I don't see why I should give it to him lmao

:kek: All dorks were pretested, he was given 11k over what he paid for out of the goodness of my heart, I told him what tools to use, and thats an old asf sales thread lmao, I helped him out multiple times but I got annoyed because he kept asking me questions he could just google like "please send me download link for sqlmap" so I started ignoring him, im retesting now just to prove the point that they work

@Jocker I will provide a replacement at your request however I don't see why I should give it to him lmao

You didn't help with a shit I didn't tell you to sent me 11k dorks, I said I only need 2,5.

The dorks was probably some public shit that didn't even had one pass

You didn't help with a shit I didn't tell you to sent me 11k dorks, I said I only need 2,5.

And you can't put the blame in sqli when I have a screenshot of 15 mil rows but no passes that you shitty dorks fault.

And you can't put the blame in sqli when I have a screenshot of 15 mil rows but no passes that you shitty dorks fault.

I don't even want you replacement cause you dorks are shitty ASF.

I spent 30mins helping you setup Yago I have screenshots, and you asked for a replacement multiple times to which I said no because I pretested and got email and pass :kek: , as I said I am currently retesting the dorks now as proof will post proof as soon as there finished, I am not able to refund as I do not have the money, I do wish however to win this scam report since I gave more then what was paid for and quality was pretested, as it stands I will only do a replacement at request of an admin

The first one you just screenshotted has passwords in it.... And Supreme cars and trucks has passwords too I believe nice scam kid

Dont try scam here again when you can easily cheap with the dorks. you gave me shitty ass dorks and that's it and btw you didn't setup my yago you just told me to use good proxies 

You just putting all the blame on sqli

Stop saying kid and show proof of it has pass cause i just checked it.

I wanna only see you proof in sqli cause you can easily cheat in sib and just put some good dorks. people is not dumb

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH FAKE LOOK AT THIS DUDE HAS PASSWORD SEARCH ON https://ibb.co/4mSKw9Q

then show us the passwords

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH FAKE LOOK AT THIS DUDE HAS PASSWORD SEARCH ON https://ibb.co/4mSKw9Q

cause i know there is none

cause i know there is none

Show us ehre i can see you dumbing emai pass cause you saying there is

WTF DO YOU MEAN IN THE VIDEO YOU HAD PASSWORD SELECTED THE VIDEO IS ONLY SHOWING PASSWORDS LMAO, You literally just proved that your trying to scam :kek:

WTF DO YOU MEAN IN THE VIDEO YOU HAD PASSWORD SELECTED THE VIDEO IS ONLY SHOWING PASSWORDS LMAO

open it then and show all here that there is cause I know you can't find shit you lier open it

WTF DO YOU MEAN IN THE VIDEO YOU HAD PASSWORD SELECTED THE VIDEO IS ONLY SHOWING PASSWORDS LMAO

open it then and show all here that there is cause I know you can't find shit you lier open it

WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST UPLOADED THE VIDEO PROVING IT DUDE GO LOOK AT THE VIDEO YOU HAD PASSWORD SEARCH ON, LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT CAME UP WAS A PASSWORD :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST UPLOADED THE VIDEO PROVING IT DUDE GO LOOK AT THE VIDEO YOU HAD PASSWORD SEARCH ON, LITERALLY EVERYTHING THAT CAME UP WAS A PASSWORD :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

are you okay when you go into dumber you can't even find one password try it by ourself

are you okay when you go into dumber you can't even find one password try it by ourself

omg dude seriously read the msg properly, you literally just uploaded a video where you showed all the passwords you got go back and watch the video you had password search on. I will no longer add to this im waiting for the admins to see it  :kek: :kek:

Look don't waste my time here just let the admin or who that is gonna review this cause you just wasting time and giving no answer and you said there is 5 mil email pass. i the files i can only see under 100k pass there is not even a pass

no i didnt cause i can only see passwords if i dumb it

I never guarenteed an amount I said how much I usually get, I use paid HQ tools, unlike you, and you said there were 0 passwords and you just showed a video with at least 100k :hype: #nobraincells

Look don't waste my time here just let the admin or who that is gonna review this cause you just wasting time and giving no answer and you said there is 5 mil email pass. i the files i can only see under 100k pass there is not even a pass

Just stop here and let the admins review this cause i have a meeting in 1 hour

Just stop here and let the admins review this cause i have a meeting in 1 hour

It's you that don't even can show us where the pass is you only show the amount of pass and when you go to dumper you can't find shit look let the admin review this cause this is not okay. I know you trying making me as the one that dont undertsand how it works and i know how it works

Sorry bois im dumb

@jocker close <3

Closed.