Sign in to follow this  
erniuss

Jarvee keeps disconnecting ? But the bought one doesnt ?

Hello ! Has anyone had the issue or has it ,  so ive been using cracked jarvee or MP for a while , no issues it all it does all the actions per hour/day but the only issue i keep constantly getting is that i keep getting disconnected, and jarvee cracked has a long long delay of reconnecting.. and majority of the times i have to manually press login otherwise it sits disconnected ...

Anyone has any idea if its repairable or thats just an issue with cracked bots.. ?  TIA .

Thank you ! But aint it straight ban by using it ? as far as i know and heard this doesnt have even average actions per hour it always does specific .  Which is screaming that its being botted..

You can randomize it, change the time on it so one time the bot is busy following next time it's liking etc.

Thank you ! But aint it straight ban by using it ? as far as i know and heard this doesnt have even average actions per hour it always does specific .  Which is screaming that its being botted..

You can randomize it, change the time on it so one time the bot is busy following next time it's liking etc.

That bot is shit. the dms dont work half the time and it takes forever to scrape.

That bot is shit. the dms dont work half the time and it takes forever to scrape.

You're shit. That bot works perfectly. Go check your settings because dm's work fine and perfect for me.

You're shit. That bot works perfectly. Go check your settings because dm's work fine and perfect for me.

it sits there and wont dm sometimes(for hours) and takes about 1-3x longer to scrape with the same settings(Even the legit one).

you do you though :) jarvree is faster at scraping with strict settings.

it sits there and wont dm sometimes(for hours) and takes about 1-3x longer to scrape with the same settings(Even the legit one).

you do you though :) jarvree is faster at scraping with strict settings.

5CZaMal.png