Sign in to follow this  
Danger

SCAM REPORT AGAINST ARGOS // 30$

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=83433

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-SELL-USA-MAIL-ACCESS-Mega-Combo

Amount Scammed: 30$

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/DzDWEK8

Additional Information:

check screenshots link to understand better, and see screenshots of checked lists.

So basically this guy was selling "mega mail-access combos" and he claimed in his thread, and yea i liked the offer and pmed him in c.to then i sent friend request in discord.

We talked about it, and i asked if they are mail-access, usa and private and he agreed that they all are mail-access, usa and private

d08T9wB.png

iAHXnxu.png

iQj3sPY.png

so as you can see, he claimed that his combos have a high percentage of mail-access which in fact there was less than 5% of mail-access, and has  de, fr and hotmail domains.

So i was interested in these 5 million mail access, and i said i want half of them.

He was selling 10 million for 50$

So 5 million would be like 25$ but i added 5$ plus just cuz he's selling half so yea.

After i paid him, he sent me a weird link, which i guess was a ip grabber, but since i had rdp that wasn't a problem so yea.

u22Luej.png

After i downloaded the list, i seperated them in lists of 50k and i've put to check for mail-access, but as you can see the percentage is really low, even less than 5% which for me doesn't give any profit.

Now im checking full files with around 2-3 million but same, doesn't seem to get better percentage.

I waited for answers, but he wasn't responding even tho he was and still is online here :thinkingpepe:

So all i want from this guy is refund or give me valid list and not shit combos  :pepi:

rip man fking nigger ):

rip man fking nigger ):

Man idc about the money, but hate getting scammed like this but yea hope he fixes this :pepo:

User notified and has 24 hours to reply.

I you sent usa on 30$

I you sent usa on 30$

Hi, you are not responding to me for more than 12 hours, you sent me unvalid usa.

You claimed to have your combos mail-access which in fact less than 5% are not mail-access and also all your combos are fully public since you leeched them from here and i can clearly see in your posts that you leech a lot of mail-access combos so yea.

Please send me valid mail access or give me a refund.

c7dc5fc407daa2c56cbee0beb90ef0cf.png

62039727ea267c0b022c49fdb388790d.png

85658184caa0a8174e270a98bfc0939e.png

and a lot of more leeched combos.

@Jocker even tho he sold me trash combos, i managed to check them all for mail-access which took me almost 24hrs and got a low amount but i managed to get moneyback double or triple so yea.

But he still didn't delivered what he claimed to have and what i paid for so yea, take ur decision.

@Jocker he is literally leeching today and he doesn't respond in discord, and talks nonsense here :??:

User banned, sorry for your loss.