Sign in to follow this  
YeetusThatFeetus

Best Places to learn Python

So you have decided to learn python. There are loads of different options for where to learn here a few.

[hide]https://www.codecademy.com/ - The one everyone knows

udemy and udacity do courses.

watching youtube videos

and the best way 

just practise.

[/hide]

• Like 1

I don't reccomend learning a programming language on youtube.

It's okay if you are searching for a specific topic but to learn a programming language with youtube videos is a BIG NO!!!

Also buying Books or even E-Books are things I definitly recommend.  

You can also look for what books universities use and start off with those. :smart:

I don't reccomend learning a programming language on youtube.

It's okay if you are searching for a specific topic but to learn a programming language with youtube videos is a BIG NO!!!

Also buying Books or even E-Books are things I definitly recommend.  

You can also look for what books universities use and start off with those. :smart:

Starting off its fine maybe for the start but after that then use some of the other suggestions. I started of learning batch on youtube but now i can write object-oriented programming

Starting off its fine maybe for the start but after that then use some of the other suggestions. I started of learning batch on youtube but now i can write object-oriented programming

Well I still think it's mainly more efficient to learn programming form books instead of using youtube as your main source. Even though It may take some more time in the beginning.

(Not that you shouldn't look something up if there is something you dont understand.)

But from what I noticed is that most of the books I've personally used go more hand in hand with programming in a team than the youtube videos Ive watched about specific programming subjects.

Python has comprehensive documentation for each of its versions. If you're using IDLE you can open help from the menu. On linux, you can install it separately also. Checking the docs time to time and implementing common algorithms is how I learnt python(about 6 years back).

learning a programming language on youtube is like learning an actual language on youtube it doesn't usually work.

So you have decided to learn python. There are loads of different options for where to learn here a few.

Thank You man.

I try to learn in the past. Now I need something like django for some task for my work.

Well for completely begginers.

lemee see

this

Lemme see this bro :thinking:

I wanna get into coding. Hope this thread helps me start out. Thanks for sharing

so what is your suggestion?

gracias man :kek: :kek:

gracias man :fine:

I just started to learn python few days ago and purpose is only for hacking

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YouTube is good for learning all coding, I learnt a lot from there and free tutorials.

thanks for the share

Thanks for sharing bro hope I'll learn something <3

awdawdawdawdwadwa

I think python is a great language. Very useful for automating stuff. :)

if we learning from youtube it's better than nothing. But, it is more better if we learn in interaction with someone like Udemy or another website. Right now now there are many websites that teach programming languages including python

• Like 1