TheShred

A Story Of @Mesvak And @FloraiN

I got bored enjoy its just a fooked up fanfic about Mesvak and FloraiN it has nothing to do with ether of them yes I gave mesvak his usual gay fairy nickname :kek:

@Mesvak, a determined young man in his best years, stood alone on the beach, gazing over theocean-colored water with his burning fuchsia crystals. His cotton candy hair danced lightly in the ocean breeze. He tried to keep still despite his impatient excitement as he crossed one high-heeled foot behind the other. The sun glinted off of his pale shoulders and a simple rouge loincloth covered him. His bubble-gum coiffure flowed out in pigtails from either side of his head, complementing his determined fair visage. A plush growth of hair adorned his chin. He stood, awaiting his love. 

They had known each other since they were children. They had spent time together so often that, despite all differences, others often mistook them as siblings. However, it was not until recently that they had recognized their feelings for each other. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day. 

@Mesvak's blush-colored orbs spotted @FloraiN further down on the beach, closer to the roaring sea. His lovely pastel strands was attractive as ever. His globes were turned toward the ocean, hidden from @Mesvak's sight, but he knew and loved their bashful bloom-colored hue.He was dressed in his own unique fashion, a style unlike that of anyone else @Mesvak knew. He had a toned but slender body covered with sorrel skin. Furry ears flicked at the top of his head, and he twitched his fuchsia tail. A rouge moustache brushed against his lip. As @Mesvak drew nearer, he caught a note of @FloraiN's familiar scent, mixed in with the lingering odor of the stables. He smiled to himself. It always reminded him of the time they shared."FlorySnuggleBoo," he called, walking towards him. 

He jumped a bit before turning around, smiling shyly. "Oh, MesvakGayFairykins! I-It's nice to see you." 

@Mesvak smirked and flicked a bit of hair over his shoulder. "Good to see you. C'mon." They began their leisurely walk along the ocean's edge. 

"So," @Mesvak began, "how've you been lately? Anyone giving you trouble?" 

"Oh, n-no," @FloraiN stammered, "not at all, @Mesvak. Everything's been going well, and, um...." He blushed. "I missed you... that's all." 

@Mesvak let his hand fall across @FloraiN's back, muttering quickly as if almost embarrassed, "Yeah, I missed you too." @FloraiN was silent in response, only leaning toward @Mesvak's warmth. "You're a good person. You know?" 

"Why do you say that all of a sudden...?" he murmured. "I'm not that especially good." 

"I figured you should know." @Mesvak glanced at him before placing his hands behind his head. "Hanging out with a rascal like me hasn't changed you a bit." 

"You shouldn't say that about yourself," @FloraiN whispered. "You're not a rascal. Just strong of spirit." 

@Mesvak laughed at himself and looked up into the sky, dropping his arms and thinking aboutall the things that had been said of him, and the simple feeling that he was corrupting something pure whenever he hung around @FloraiN. "Not really. But if you say so." 

@FloraiN slipped his calloused hand into his. With a little smile, he stated, "You're so good to me, @Mesvak. I can never tell you enough how much you mean to me." @Mesvak held his hand and thought to himself that that was enough -- that if he meant something good to this one person, nothing the rest of the world said mattered.

As they walked, they came across a part of the sea that looked darker than the rest. 

"What's that?" @FloraiN asked. 

"The locals say the lair of a sea monster lies in that ravine," @Mesvak said. Just as he finished talking, a roar pierced the air. "Watch out!" 

The azure waves swelled and surged, and @Mesvak ran up the sea shore with @FloraiN's hand in his. From the frothing silvery foam emerged the head of a killer whale, which let out a screech that rent the sky. It bared its glinting sharp canines at them. 

"It looks hungry," @FloraiN remarked with a hint of trepidation. 

"It's not going to eat us!" @Mesvak said firmly. Ever prepared, he whipped out his weapon. "Go! I'll protect you. I'll make sure of it!"  

"Wait! @Mesvak! I want to help!" @FloraiN, too, was prepared. 

"@FloraiN..." @Mesvak started to say, but there was no time to argue -- the whale lunged for him, and he jumped away, the whale's teeth burying itself in the sand. Then they launched a counter-strike: @Mesvak struck a blow first, along the beast's back, and then @FloraiN second, along the whale's exposed underside. The monster roared in outrage before slipping back into the sea. 

Panting for breath, @Mesvak asked, "Are you hurt?" 

@FloraiN shook his head. "I'm fine." 

"That was more trouble than I bargained for." @Mesvak offered @FloraiN @Mesvak's hand. "Stick tight. You never know what else might spring out of the sea." 

@FloraiN held onto his hand as the radiant carrot-colored sunset began to fill the sky. 

"The sunset is so beautiful, isn't it?" 

@Mesvak lifted his head at @FloraiN's words to behold the dying sun's French vermillion radiance. "It's nice." 

After a moment of silence, @FloraiN took @Mesvak's hands in his and said quietly and seriously, "@Mesvak... I need to tell you how much you mean to me. How special you are to me.Without you, I would be the sea without the moon -- the moon without the sun -- I... I mean, umm...you're, you're really..." 

"@FloraiN," he intoned in response. "I can't believe you'd say something so syrupy. For me. But... if I had to tell the truth... I feel the same way about you." 

"MesvakGayFairykins... Let's be together forever, then." @FloraiN squeezed @Mesvak's hand and sidled closer. 

@Mesvak sighed with contentment and brought @FloraiN closer. He gazed at the beautifulflaxen rays of the falling sun, thinking about everything that had transpired on this day and all that would pass between them. 

"I love you, @FloraiN." 

"I love you too, @Mesvak." 

Their lips met, and roseate strands met plush ones, aflame in the dying light. The sand was their witness and the rumbling ocean their approving audience, and @FloraiN, his eternally faithful lover. @Mesvak thought to himself that nothing could be more perfect in the world. 

... Thus concludes our tale.

If this wasn't a copy pasta I would escape from this forum asap

If this wasn't a copy pasta I would escape from this forum asap

:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:

And then they had gay sex and made jocker? :kek:

And then they had gay sex and made jocker? :kek:

Ooooo perfect for the next one  :kek: :kek: :kek: