Wassup all, well I honestly dont know what to do. I have been scammed so many times its annoying lmao I am too nice of a guy please give a thumbs up for your bro cause im lowkey broke now but wanna be able to use the tools thanks!

pretty sure this is against the rules

Whats wrong with it

Whats wrong with it?

Whats wrong with it

Whats wrong with it?

asking for likes.

Whats wrong with it

Whats wrong with it?

asking for likes.

I mean I guess so I just said thumbs up like a positive word etc I don't care to much about likes if I do get any after a while ill just buy the account status its just I got scammed trying to buy a paypal account and well yeah rip and some other things so yeah...

Whats wrong with it

Whats wrong with it?

asking for likes.

I mean I guess so I just said thumbs up like a positive word etc I don't care to much about likes if I do get any after a while ill just buy the account status its just I got scammed trying to buy a paypal account and well yeah rip and some other things so yeah...

wouldnt let a lot of people know that i think they hate carders here

asking for likes.

It wasnt a cracked paypal it was supposed to be a verified paypal cause im 17 not quite 18 and I really want a verified paypal account without waiting

It wasnt a cracked paypal it was supposed to be a verified paypal cause im 17 not quite 18 and I really want a verified paypal account without waiting

Also why I am waiting on a response so I can buy the upgrade with the gift card lmao rip idk why america has to be a prick and not let minors get bitcoin I mean their a few ways around but I havent found I site I can go to and just buy it with a card or paypal no question asked

Also why I am waiting on a response so I can buy the upgrade with the gift card lmao rip idk why america has to be a prick and not let minors get bitcoin I mean their a few ways around but I havent found I site I can go to and just buy it with a card or paypal no question asked

no idea best of luck tho

no idea best of luck tho

Thanks

Wassup all, well I honestly dont know what to do. I have been scammed so many times its annoying lmao I am too nice of a guy please give a thumbs up for your bro cause im lowkey broke now but wanna be able to use the tools thanks!

We don't allow asking for likes really. I hope you're getting things sorted out with these scams.

If you got scammed on our community forum, make sure to open a dispute.