Sign in to follow this  
carolinagatto

Scammed/Charge Backed by 9x137

Profile of Scammer:

https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=3838

Thread of sales: Not Applicable 

Amount scammed= 87$

Additional Information:

I used to exchange my CashApp and Venmo earning into PayPal from this guy, had been dealing smooth, and Renji always used to say me that I message him too much, or spam him etc. So a few days back I said him bye I don't want your services any more and he replied bye.

He blocked me on discord and now after 3 days of that incident, he filed a charge back of all he paid me on PayPal.

Major Screenshots: I have a lot of proof, can't attach all here.

https://imgur.com/a/Tnku02x

PS: He is being super retard and saying that on charge back I sold a VPS that didn't work or blah blah bullshit.

the best thing is my rep comment in that screenshot :lol:

One e whoring is illegal and you can get into serious trouble for doing it. Two you ripped me off big time I was using my own bank for your broke Indian ass $50 I would only get like $5 Three you would not stop blowing me up every time you got some e whored money into my venmo or cashapp constantly @'ing me until I sent you the money you realize I have a Job, I go to school and I have a life outside this community? get a life stop crying over e whored money actually get a job and see what it feels to have money of your own that you earned and I charged back to send all that money back to the people you personally ripped off I hope you change your life as I am going into the Marines soon I leave June wont be back for about 3 months so whatever you feel like doing @Jocker @floraiN or anyone all up to you I just think it's just wrong now I need to make some changes in my fucking life not be a low life stealing peoples money.

One e whoring is illegal and you can get into serious trouble for doing it. Two you ripped me off big time I was using my own bank for your broke Indian ass $50 I would only get like $5 Three you would not stop blowing me up every time you got some e whored money into my venmo or cashapp constantly @'ing me until I sent you the money you realize I have a Job, I go to school and I have a life outside this community? get a life stop crying over e whored money actually get a job and see what it feels to have money of your own that you earned and I charged back to send all that money back to the people you personally ripped off I hope you change your life as I am going into the Marines soon I leave June wont be back for about 3 months so whatever you feel like doing @Jocker @floraiN or anyone all up to you I just think it's just wrong now I need to make some changes in my fucking life not be a low life stealing peoples money.

Better teach these moral lessons to your parents. So you clearly agree you scammed me. Wow.

And how the fuck you have intention of returning the money to the ones I e whored.

Better teach these moral lessons to your parents. So you clearly agree you scammed me. Wow.

And how the fuck you have intention of returning the money to the ones I e whored.

Yeah because that's the right thing to do you Indian fuck. get a job then come talk to me If I get banned for doing this oh fucking well at least the people have there money back there hard earned money.

Yeah because that's the right thing to do you Indian fuck. get a job then come talk to me If I get banned for doing this oh fucking well at least the people have there money back there hard earned money.

Oh fuck you, I am 110% sure your arent going to return any money etc.

want to bet? I'll upload screenshots :)

I bet. And moreover you even scammed me of 20$ where you promised botnet and discord nitro

I bet. And moreover you even scammed me of 20$ where you promised botnet and discord nitro

Oh you want that botnet spot still? got it up and running :) and you want your nitro? there have fun.

show the screenshot on paypal chargeback, or the closed case.

Sent to jocker in discord, you may discord me if you want them.

You aren't an administrator so please stop acting like one. Thanks.  :fyou:

Oh you want that botnet spot still? got it up and running :) and you want your nitro? there have fun.

Still no nitro?

You aren't an administrator so please stop acting like one. Thanks.  :fyou:

it would solve this shit show if im not mistaken, also i am not trying to quote moderate anything lol.

@9x137 You are to close all the the chargebacks. You are not the one to decide what is right and what isn't on a cracking forum

@Jocker you know what there I closed them @carolinagatto have fun fucking scamming people you lowlife prick not ruining my rep to a fucking dumb Indian like you and learn how to fucking spell.

@Jocker you know what there I closed them @carolinagatto have fun fucking scamming people you lowlife prick not ruining my rep to a fucking dumb Indian like you and learn how to fucking spell.

Very well played you dumb asshole.

I was winning dispute and you got fucking scared and choose better cancel the charge back.

Nah nah won't work.

Solved