Sign in to follow this  
fa4ng

Favourite movie?

Hi guys, can someone suggest me some of your fav movie? I just dont know what movie to watch  :thinking:

I remember watching something kinda funny way back, I think it was called Rubber or something like that.

It was about this tire out somewhere in the desert that was just rolling around, and it killed people and stuff, it was funny as hell

Movie Desc: "A car tyre comes to life with the power to make people explode and goes on a murderous rampage through the Californian desert."

I remember watching something kinda funny way back, I think it was called Rubber or something like that.

It was about this tire out somewhere in the desert that was just rolling around, and it killed people and stuff, it was funny as hell

Movie Desc: "A car tyre comes to life with the power to make people explode and goes on a murderous rampage through the Californian desert."

This is the movie? Thanks! I'll add this movie to my movie marathon list  :fiesta:

1000x1000http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/8299537/p8299537_v_v8_aa.jpg[/img]

This is the movie? Thanks! I'll add this movie to my movie marathon list  :fiesta:

1000x1000http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/v22vodart/8299537/p8299537_v_v8_aa.jpg[/img]

Yep thats it LMAO, I remember that shit

Hi guys, can someone suggest me some of your fav movie? I just dont know what movie to watch  :thinking:

cabin in the wood

room 1408

dr strange

cabin in the wood

room 1408

dr strange

I've watched dr strange and so sad im not a marvel fans  :pepe: Thanks for suggest cabin in the wood and room 1408 added to list  :hype:

cabin in the wood

room 1408

dr strange

I've watched dr strange and so sad im not a marvel fans  :pepe: Thanks for suggest cabin in the wood and room 1408 added to list  :hype:

both horror movies i dont know if you like it tho but room 1408 is more like a storytelling horror movie one of the best movie on the planet

cabin in the wood

room 1408

dr strange

both horror movies i dont know if you like it tho but room 1408 is more like a storytelling horror movie one of the best movie on the planet

Dont worry i watch all movie when im bored  :ezy:

Just saw The Endless,  pretty decent

Just saw The Endless,  pretty decent

Thanks!  :fiesta:

I would suggest you to watch "The Lazarus Effect"! It's about a group of medical researchers who have found a way to revive the dead. For me it's still a brilliant movie!

I would suggest you to watch "The Lazarus Effect"! It's about a group of medical researchers who have found a way to revive the dead. For me it's still a brilliant movie!

:smart: Thanks!