Sign in to follow this  
TimeChangeEverything

When did you Started Cracking?

5 years ago when every sites doesn’t use recaptcha. I am thinking it will die soon, cause every sites knows how to counter that.

Well, in first, first time i didn't even know what cracking is.

My old friend which i almost learned everything together with him, told me it, but never explained to me what that is, or even what do i do, he let me find out it. He made cracking for me like a mistery, which i had to find key, but didn't have anything.

Firstly if you remember, i started with eggcrack by cracking minecraft, idk if now is working that, but before worked.

I absolytely didn't know anything what it is, i just thought its a program to "hack" then i saw some tutos in youtube and i just went point to point never realized what im doing.

I dont even know how i put combos & proxies there but i remember getting first hits after 2 years :kappa:

Ik thats boring, buy my friend never told me how to do it, he just told me  what to use. And yea, i thank him for that, he made me now continue, he now left everything and he's going further to school.

Dont think he didn't told me things after i learned to crack, he started teachin me things, and yea so further.

And yea im learning things still, cracking and coding too.

So i can say he was my best friend until now and yea if he wasn't there i wouldn't be there too. :)