Sign in to follow this  
Forzadiver24

Signature won't click to the link

Hello, so my signature wont go to my website although i made the hyperlink in photoshop and used the imgur url to let it go onto the website.

however, it goes to the imgur site instead of the link i put for that signature. please help.

Hello, so my signature wont go to my website although i made the hyperlink in photoshop and used the imgur url to let it go onto the website.

however, it goes to the imgur site instead of the link i put for that signature. please help.

:??:  just select the image when you edit your signature on forum and add the link..

:??:  just select the image when you edit your signature on forum and add the link..

how to add the link to the image? aka signature?

select the image with ur mouse and click the insert a link button

how to select the image bro? i tried and clicked insert link and the link stayed next to the picture instead of making into the signature

how to select the image bro? i tried and clicked insert link and the link stayed next to the picture instead of making into the signature

41490379c1477246bf3d1c81a62e1b47.gif