Hello dear forum users.

I apologize in advance for my English.

Read a little story, I will be glad to everyone who responds to this call for help.

An amazing event happened in my life.

I met a good, kind, beautiful girl with a rich inner world.

But she is a drug addict. She wants to change her life, and I want to help her. The hospital cannot help her in my country.

I ask everyone here to help me learn how to make money online, as there is a shortage of basic earnings.

Sir, why dont u firstly start with learning how to crack, later make combos and get proxies, then make configs and finally learn coding and make your own checkers which you can sell and make easy money. However through time, just by cracking you can earn a lot of money and by being trusted and honest you can continue do anything that you want.

As for right now, i dont think someone has the ability to help you make money since we all want to make and dont want our things to get patched, so best way is to learn urself or not jump directly how to make money, but get some knowledge in cracking and things, then you wont even need someone to help you make money since u'll make more than anyone.

Sir, why dont u firstly start with learning how to crack, later make combos and get proxies, then make configs and finally learn coding and make your own checkers which you can sell and make easy money. However through time, just by cracking you can earn a lot of money and by being trusted and honest you can continue do anything that you want.

As for right now, i dont think someone has the ability to help you make money since we all want to make and dont want our things to get patched, so best way is to learn urself or not jump directly how to make money, but get some knowledge in cracking and things, then you wont even need someone to help you make money since u'll make more than anyone.

Many thanks for the answer =)

I am very glad that at least someone answered, each soap is important in its own way. I do not ask to do something for me.

I want to start with brutus.

But I do not understand how much money is needed for a good start, and what is the probability of losing all the money, not the time when I can afford to lose money.