Sign in to follow this  
iDevNet

[VOUCHED]DISCORD BOT FOR SPOTIFY UPGRADES | SOURCE | PYTHON

Ever wanted to start your own discord server and have a discord upgrade bot? Load it with accounts and keys and people buy keys from you and use them to get invited into premium plans!

Comes with all the files needed + help on the setup.

All you need is to feed the bot with accounts (separated by country like shown here):

unknown.png

unknown.png

Screens of the process of redeeming:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Prices:

Files only: $15

Files + support: $20

Contact me on Discord: Meirewes#3983

VOUCHED BY @CAB AND @владимир

unknown.png

unknown.png

Any vouch copies for this?

Ill write a review just lmk

Any vouch copies for this?

Ill write a review just lmk

Add me on Discord :hype:

added @Meirewes

Well I got what I asked

bot works well too

c8b6376097bebd2364c570529361edc2.png

So far no issues, guy is very helpful, I only got a vouch copy so I am vouching that part

there was no money involved

You need to MANUALLY get owner accounts!

Overall Score:

Usability:

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Generate needed config's :

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Setup:

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

I vouch the product does work

vouch copy? :kappa:

Contact me on Discord: Meirewes#3983

I received a vouch copy from @Meirewes

Bot works well and supports many countries and you can add more if you know python.

I got support on how to setup the bot and overall OP was very helpful

If you're looking for a cheap and easy to setup spotify upgrader bot, do not hesitate to buy this.

Screenshots:

XIeUYRSNE1u.jpg

5RksHrz7lsz.jpg

Vouch copy sir?

Vouch copy sir?

2 vouches have been given already sorry

This has been leaked, do not purchase it

where?

too short...

Please tell me where this has been leaked then? Pretty hard if only me and the 2 guys who got vouch copies have had acess to it

where?

too short...

No where (at least my code, other bot might have been, but definitely not mine)

https://github.com/ReallySecure/Paid-Spotify-Bot

Its the exact same bot to yours lol, free accounts in here too

1. Leaked 2 hours ago while my thread is open for a lot more than that

2. Not sure if leaking stuff here is allowed tho

3. "Do not buy", "has been leaked": I think sales baching ain't allowed too tbh :kek:

4. Try using those “free accounts”, bet their all invalid by now

@Jocker is it?

unknown.png

i agree with @ImSecure this source code has been already leaked, he just modified the credits and the bot name on the screenshot, it's exactly the same returns messages on discord, and the same logs on the console than the source code that has been leaked.

here's the link : https://github.com/WaduOfficial/Spotify-Inviter everyone that got vouch copy can look at the src of the github link and see that it exactly matchs with "his" src

Don't buy this lel

i agree with @ImSecure this source code has been already leaked, he just modified the credits and the bot name on the screenshot, it's exactly the same returns messages on discord, and the same logs on the console than the source code that has been leaked.

here's the link : https://github.com/WaduOfficial/Spotify-Inviter everyone that got vouch copy can look at the src of the github link and see that it exactly matchs with "his" src

Don't buy this lel

Thanks! :D

He -3 me because i was right and stopped his skid selling no this forum. The one i leaked has the working code and he most likely was selling this on another forum

Don't buy this lel

First, if you check, “WaduOffcial” aka the uploaded gives selling rights to anyone. Second, try running that, it’s based on the old discord.py, which means you won’t be able to run it using the newer versions, I migrated it to work on those.

Don't buy this lel

First, if you check, “WaduOffcial” aka the uploaded gives selling rights to anyone. Second, try running that, it’s based on the old discord.py, which means you won’t be able to run it using the newer versions, I migrated it to work on those.

selling public things, sad, it still work with the old version of discord, rewriting it is pretty easy

Don't buy this lel

selling public things, sad, it still work with the old version of discord, rewriting it is pretty easy

Tell me one person who uses the old version of discord  :kek: 

Well… feel free to rewrite it then

This is a bump

This is a bump

stolen, this shit is free on github @

https://github.com/WaduOfficial/Spotify-Inviter

not even his work either lol

if this is somehow yours (which i doubt) then sorry, please prove me wrong

Based on that soruce, why doesn't work with the new version of discord.py. I migrated it for that. It's outdated anyways, since I wrote a new bot but this time on JavaScript, sales thread soon