Sign in to follow this  
killerabgg

How has your life been since you've stopped masturbating?

How has your life been since you've stopped masturbating? Do you remember what it was like while you were masturbating?

Right now, I'm on a 1-2month break from masturbating so far and I've started to learn hentai animation and I'm really happy with how things are going and we still get together once in a while for a circle jerk. While I was masturbating, I'd be playing with my friends a lot which was nice, but a lot of people would get frustrated and yell and swear and such for most of the time. The time spent now which may be less, is a lot more fun for everyone, I feel. And I'm learning a cool new skill to boot which I'm really excited for. When I was hard into masturbating, it would eat up a lot of my time or energy so I probably wouldn't be doing anything productive around it.

Just take a minute, think about how things are going, what you're getting into, etc. I'll hop back into masturbating sometime probably soonish, even. But just with my friends and for an gangbang or circle jerk here or there. I kind of like it mostly out of my life, just there enough to keep me connected with my friends.

i just need 5 posts for sb guys

more copypasta coming soon

i can't stop i fap everyday

lmao wtf...

you are impersonating or what?

• Like 1

lmao wtf...

you are impersonating or what?

yes i am keepo and I hacked killer

he is my basement right now

I don't think i have that much power to stop masturbating....It is really addictive !

I am doing nofap90days and i'm on day 49

I stopped last week after hitting the gym, but yeah, 2 days ago couldn't resist.

I wouldn't suggest stopping it, the release has to be done from time to time but overdoing it in short successions is something I never recommend. But if the pressure is kept in by not doing it then it has other effects which are not easy to handle.

Just fine somehow

ty killer, very cool.

i also need 5 posts

I do it out of habbit most days now - get cranky if I do not do it often enough!