Sign in to follow this  
Am1nol

How to takeover any vshield.pro account.

Alright so all you have to do is host some html content. This can be done on your own host or a free one. For example https://pste.eu/

You'll have to host the following html page:

https://ghostbin.com/paste/c7wt9

You can change "[email protected]" to your desired email and "Kappa1234" to your desired password.

Now you just have to trick someone with a vshield.pro account into clicking your link and the password and email will be changed to what you've setup (default [email protected]:Kappa1234)

Because they also have some aids cookie system you can also set some custom cookie before logging in.

For example: GqD9gOw.png

So in case the owner finds out (idk how) you can just use your custom cookie to log back in. (cookies dont get destroyed upon changing email or password)

So it's just a nice backup to have in case of the owner changing password again and you dont want to trick him again.

If you set your cookie to "badcookie" you'll get logged in into a premium user. So this one is for everyone to use.

what a hq pleb im one of ur fan ooooof (ofofooffoooooofff vshield is fucked by master gay )

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

It has been fixed last Friday, if you find anything else feel free ton contact us.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

It has been fixed last Friday, if you find anything else feel free ton contact us.

I did but after a month of asking ur partner and keep getting the message "Not home rn" and then last week just fully ignoring me I thought I'd release it :)

So where's my bug bounty? ty :am1nol:

*cough* notice date *cough*

Lb5w8Jj.png

That's why it's better to message me, not him, as I take care of things like that.

Plus, we do not have a feature that lets user change their password, as you can see on the website.

That's why it's better to message me, not him, as I take care of things like that.

Plus, we do not have a feature that lets user change their password, as you can see on the website.

k2ZYB4V.png

This looks awfull lot like changing a password to me

Also fix ur communication then and let him tell me I have to contact you.... It's just fucking bad

I mean, forgot password feature.

Just open a ticket on Discord, my customer service agents can take care of this.